• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing video files - always uploading/pending

Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is another Lightroom mobile question.

I have 4 videos I am attempting to load to Lightroom mobile. They have been added to a Lightroom collection on the iphone - no issues there. However, it is stuck on "uploading, 4 pending" and wont load. The video are not 4k so while large are not too large.  I previously had a similar issue where the video would not sync and continually received a message until I decided to delete the video out of the collection. Is there something else I need to do in order to upload/sync a video file on Lightroom mobile?

I do understand I am not able to edit the video in Lightroom.

Thanks

Jim G

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Hi Jim,

What exactly is the size of these Videos you are trying to Sync? Have you tried syncing them one at a time?

Ensure that you are running the latest version of Lr mobile App.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

What exactly is the size of these Videos you are trying to Sync? Have you tried syncing them one at a time?

Ensure that you are running the latest version of Lr mobile App.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're experiencing issues with video files constantly uploading or pending synchronization, here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Check Internet Connection: Ensure that you have a stable and active internet connection. Uploading or syncing files requires a reliable connection.

2. Update App: Make sure that the application you're using for syncing is updated to the latest version. Developers often release updates to fix bugs and improve performance.

3. Storage Space: Check if there is enough storage space on your device and the cloud service (if you're syncing to a cloud storage solution). Insufficient storage can lead to syncing issues.

4. File Size Limits: Some syncing services may have limitations on the size of files you can upload. Check if the video files you're trying to sync are within the specified limits.

5. File Format Compatibility: Ensure that the video files are in a compatible format for syncing. Some services have specific requirements for file formats.

6. Permissions: Confirm that the app has the necessary permissions to access and sync files. Check both the app settings and the device's settings.

7. Clear App Cache: Clear the cache of the syncing app. Cached data may sometimes cause synchronization problems.

8. Restart the Device: Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve temporary glitches. Restart your device and try syncing again.

9. Check Sync Settings: Review the sync settings within the app. Ensure that there are no restrictions or settings preventing the files from syncing.

10. Contact Support: If the issue persists, reach out to the customer support of the app or service you're using. They can provide specific assistance and guidance based on the platform.

If you provide more details about the specific app or service you're using, I can offer more targeted advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

exactly is the size of these Videos you are trying to ical capcut

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines