• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App is too dark

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I change from dark mode?  Everything in the app is black or dark mode and I cannot see the tools.  All I see is my photo.  The tool menus are so dark, I can hardly see them.  Is the any way to change the overall background so it is in a lighter mode?  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No way to change in Lightroom (preferences), that I know of.

What device are you using? Can you profile the screen? Maybe screen contrast is set too high and blocking the Grey>Black menus.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, on you comment it is hard for me to see, i end up squinting. At least I know there is no value in continuing to search

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best place to request features and report bugs is on the following forum, which is monitored by the engineering team:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your link is to photoshop not lightroom - ugh.  Anyway, I'm so disappointed that I cannot alter the way the app renders so I can see better.  I shouldn't have to adjust my computer screen - it's a matter of do I want a dark or light theme.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Even more annoying is that when I share an album online, it gives me a light mode/dark mode option for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines