Highlighted

App is too dark

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I change from dark mode?  Everything in the app is black or dark mode and I cannot see the tools.  All I see is my photo.  The tool menus are so dark, I can hardly see them.  Is the any way to change the overall background so it is in a lighter mode?  Thanks.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

App is too dark

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I change from dark mode?  Everything in the app is black or dark mode and I cannot see the tools.  All I see is my photo.  The tool menus are so dark, I can hardly see them.  Is the any way to change the overall background so it is in a lighter mode?  Thanks.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No way to change in Lightroom (preferences), that I know of.

What device are you using? Can you profile the screen? Maybe screen contrast is set too high and blocking the Grey>Black menus.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.4, Lightroom 3.4, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, on you comment it is hard for me to see, i end up squinting. At least I know there is no value in continuing to search

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best place to request features and report bugs is on the following forum, which is monitored by the engineering team:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines