• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best way to share an ongoing gallery of albums with family

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love that I can manage my photos and shared albums with Lightroom CC, but I'd like to be able to share a collection of organized albums with family and close friends. Right now, each album creates a unique (and kind of ugly) URL that I have send as a link to family. I'd rather have a single gallery with a nicely formatted URL where I can add select albums and continue to update.

I've considered creating a portfolio site or custom website to support this, but that seems like a lot of work for such a simple task.

Does Lightroom CC support this in any way? Is there a simpler way to do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

I believe you may be able do this at Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom

Try clicking on the world/share icon, then maybe Gallery. There may be an option to add Albums to a Gallery there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe you may be able do this at Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom

Try clicking on the world/share icon, then maybe Gallery. There may be an option to add Albums to a Gallery there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your friends and family have any nontrial LR Creative Cloud plan they will see list of shared albums in Shared with you, after first visit of each album...

See my post Sharing albums with ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines