• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download pictures on a shared link

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. The problem is that I am unable to download my wedding pictures on a shared lightroom link that my photographer sent me. Unfortunately, she ran away. I am unable to reach her for quite a while. So I really don't know what to do.

The shared link was still working a few months ago, but now I am unable to download pictures when I click the same download button.

I can see all my pictures still there. Does anyone know how I can download the pictures again?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you signed-in to the page with your Adobe ID? You can normally click the three dots (top-right) to download images if the photographer has enabled downloads. See image below.

ThreeDoitsDownload.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did. Unfortunately, I can't download pictures still when I signed in.

I also tried changing different browsers or devices, but nothing worked.

I am thinking if it will be the problem that my photographer's adobe subscription has expired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need to wait until you can contact the photographer and get her to check her share settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully, I can still get in touch with her. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By default the downloading option is disabled with shared albums. The owner of the album needs to change the setting to allow for downloads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines