• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Card Auto-Eject on LR 2.2.1

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My SD card auto-ejects once I have uploaded even just one photo so if I need to upload into different albums I have to remove the card, wait, re-input the card and upload many times.

This is very frustrating and I don’t understand how it is possible to disable the Auto-Eject facility in LR Classic but not in the newer CC v2.2.1 version.

Could you investigate and make the facility available please?

Thanks

John Cordon

Aperture Images Photography

find me on Instagram, Flikr and Purpleport

{Personal information removed by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That should not be happening, as the SD card auto ejects whenever you import an image in Lightroom, could you please let us know the operating system you're working on?

Also, have you tried using a different SD card and see if the issue persist?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a MacBook on OS High Sierra 10.13.6

I have tried several SD cards, they all upload fine but Auto-Eject after so have to be reinserted after each set of images are uploaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately it happens automatically and when the import has finished a blue popup appears with the message that the card has been ejected.

I usually select everything and import into All Photos. Then I drag and drop into the required albums.

You could add your comments at this link where the Adobe engineers will see it.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/eject-memory-card-after-import

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines