Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dropbox instead of Adobe Cloud

New Here ,
May 04, 2019 May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Can someone tell me if it is possible to use my Dropbox Account instead of the Adobe Cloud?

I'm using Lightroom CC and not the Classic version!

Thanks for your help!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Lightroom cloud version will only work with the Adobe eco system which stores all files, data and edit settings in the cloud and links all computers and mobile devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

zeili12  wrote

Hi!

Can someone tell me if it is possible to use my Dropbox Account instead of the Adobe Cloud?

I'm using Lightroom CC and not the Classic version!

Thanks for your help!!!

No, that is not possible. Adobe Cloud is much more than just storage space. It includes the ecosystem to sync the images and the edits, and it includes 'Adobe Sensei', the artificial intelligence that scans your photos and uses subject recognition to tag them, so you can search on subjects even without having to add keywords. Dropbox is just storage space, it does not contain any of that.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines