Highlighted

Edición de Lightroom a Photoshop 2020

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hace poco tiempo he migrado mis fotografias de Lightroom Classic a Lightroom. Al intentar editar fotos de Lightroom a Photoshop 2020, aparece un mensaje: "El archivo no se ha podido editar porque Adobe Photoshop 2020 no se pudo ejecutar". Alguien me puede ayudar ?. Gracias.

Topics

Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Edición de Lightroom a Photoshop 2020

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hace poco tiempo he migrado mis fotografias de Lightroom Classic a Lightroom. Al intentar editar fotos de Lightroom a Photoshop 2020, aparece un mensaje: "El archivo no se ha podido editar porque Adobe Photoshop 2020 no se pudo ejecutar". Alguien me puede ayudar ?. Gracias.

Topics

Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry about the experience with Photoshop 2020 while trying to edit images through Lightroom.

Please share the operating system you are working on. Are you able to launch Photoshop directly without going through Lightroom? Have you tried using the edit in option through Lightroom Classic to check if you get the same error? 

Please try uninstalling and re-installing both Photoshop and Lightroom to check if that helps.

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help.

I unistalled both programs and reinstalled them and the problem was solved.

Thank you very much.
Jaume Rebassa.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines