New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Lightroom 3.3.

• I imported some photos.
  • Edited a photo.
  • Selected the photo and clicked "Export"

I expect a dialog to pop up or something. But it is like the program ignores my menu selection. The program still runs, but it isn't very useful to me if I can't export any of my photos.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it work if you select a thumbnail and press Ctrl+Shift+E

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing happens when I do that. I can export it to photoshop and then export from photoshop, but that takes forever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quit Lightroom and then try re-setting the prefs. You can do that by holding down the two keys Alt+Shift while starting Lightroom. Release the two keys after a couple of seconds and click yes when you see the pop-up dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did get a dialog to reset the preferences. Unfortunately exporting still has the same issue, it just seems to not do anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was export working in the previous version? Your only option may be to uninstall, run the cc cleaner tool and then re-install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to lightroom. Thanks for the suggestion. I need figure out if it is worth it it risk that time-sink.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are various ways to export, have you tried them all? Particularly, have you tried using the Share icon (top right of the screen next to the Cloud icon), which provides several different export options?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines