Highlighted

Failed to load development version in LR mobile

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to edit photos fine (offline as well) without any issues until I subscribed a few days ago. I have tried toggling the "Store Locally" option hoping that it would speed up the loading (the spinning wheel each time I open a photo). This did not work. In addition, I turned on Airplane mode in my phone and tried editing, expecting that it would let me edit my photos as I have "stored them locally" but it prompts the error "Failed to load development version"

Can anyone please help me with this?

Community Beginner
Correct answer by MDASH | Community Beginner

I figured it out! I got the messages after I changes the location of where my photos saved. I changed it to saving on my SD Card  which caused me to get the message. Change the setting back and it'll work! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Failed to load development version in LR mobile

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to edit photos fine (offline as well) without any issues until I subscribed a few days ago. I have tried toggling the "Store Locally" option hoping that it would speed up the loading (the spinning wheel each time I open a photo). This did not work. In addition, I turned on Airplane mode in my phone and tried editing, expecting that it would let me edit my photos as I have "stored them locally" but it prompts the error "Failed to load development version"

Can anyone please help me with this?

Community Beginner
Correct answer by MDASH | Community Beginner

I figured it out! I got the messages after I changes the location of where my photos saved. I changed it to saving on my SD Card  which caused me to get the message. Change the setting back and it'll work! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 04, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi garryd,

We're really sorry for the hassle. Could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom mobile CC installed on your device also, make sure you logged in with the subscribed email address?

You may try sign out & sign in from the Lightroom mobile CC app and check if that helps.

Regards,

Mohit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 05, 2018 1
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there , I'm Mohit Majmudar from india . Actually I'm getting problem with lightroom mobile as it shows 'failed to load development version ' whenever I click on any photo.  Please fix it those photos are very important to me . My Lightroom mobile version is 5.4.1

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas noches, en el dia de hoy quise abrir desde mi mobile la app de Lightroom y perdí todas las fotos que tenía subidas. Mi catálogo esta cargado con las fotos pero no se visualizan. Cuando intento entrar a la foto me salta un cartel que dice "error al cargar la version del desarrollo".

Por favor de que manera puedo recuperar mis fotos? 

Ademas de que quiero volver a subir fotos y no me permite.

Gracias ! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screen shot of that error message thanks?

I have moved this thread to Lightroom Mobile as a more appropriate forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i had the same problem, some of my pictures are not able to load and this is a little bit annoying. 

can you please help us. 

thank you 

Screenshot_20191205_155645_com.adobe.lrmobile.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas estoy con el mismo problema me. Puedes decir que solución te han dado? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola buenas, me pasa lo mismo y demasiado y siempre me pasa cuando necesito utilizar el lightroom para algo importante y me corre prisa. Me podrías decir si te han comentado alguna solución??? Gracias! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Encontraste solucion? Derepente desaparecieron mis fotos

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now I`am with the same problem in my Lr mobile.
Somebody know the solucion?

Thanks, cheers!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, encontraste solución para ese problema? Me pasa exactamente lo mismo y me serviría de ayuda si encontró solución que me dijese que pudo hacee. Gracias.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me está sucediendo lo mismo, alguien tiene alguna solución? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, how to back up photos in lightroom it it's failed to development version? Hope you can help me.🙏

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2020 0