• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Failed to load development version in LR mobile

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to edit photos fine (offline as well) without any issues until I subscribed a few days ago. I have tried toggling the "Store Locally" option hoping that it would speed up the loading (the spinning wheel each time I open a photo). This did not work. In addition, I turned on Airplane mode in my phone and tried editing, expecting that it would let me edit my photos as I have "stored them locally" but it prompts the error "Failed to load development version"

Can anyone please help me with this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

I figured it out! I got the messages after I changes the location of where my photos saved. I changed it to saving on my SD Card  which caused me to get the message. Change the setting back and it'll work! 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi garryd,

We're really sorry for the hassle. Could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom mobile CC installed on your device also, make sure you logged in with the subscribed email address?

You may try sign out & sign in from the Lightroom mobile CC app and check if that helps.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there , I'm Mohit Majmudar from india . Actually I'm getting problem with lightroom mobile as it shows 'failed to load development version ' whenever I click on any photo.  Please fix it those photos are very important to me . My Lightroom mobile version is 5.4.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently experiencing the same issue. I tried signing out and signing back in and now none of my photos are showing and all the folders are showing '0'. I now can't import photos either.

I haven't changed where the photos are saved on my device... can you help??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hlo sir can u please help me I cleared my data for solving the problem of development version on lr mobile but it deleted my presets too please help me in retrieving them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem created with my lr mobile too sir

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Any updates on this?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@aadi5FD6 , @Julius Caesar0D44 , is this on iOS or Android?

Have you updated to our latest 6.4 app released on Monday to see if this helps?  If you haven't seen the update, find and open the Lightroom listing in the app store and the update should show (on iOS anyway)

If the issue remains, does it help to reset the image to it's original state, and then undo that reset to bring back the edits?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having the same issue, I have not changed where my images are stored and I have tried logging out & back in. Hope you can help.

Orlaith

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out! I got the messages after I changes the location of where my photos saved. I changed it to saving on my SD Card  which caused me to get the message. Change the setting back and it'll work! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas noches, en el dia de hoy quise abrir desde mi mobile la app de Lightroom y perdí todas las fotos que tenía subidas. Mi catálogo esta cargado con las fotos pero no se visualizan. Cuando intento entrar a la foto me salta un cartel que dice "error al cargar la version del desarrollo".

Por favor de que manera puedo recuperar mis fotos? 

Ademas de que quiero volver a subir fotos y no me permite.

Gracias ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screen shot of that error message thanks?

I have moved this thread to Lightroom Mobile as a more appropriate forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i had the same problem, some of my pictures are not able to load and this is a little bit annoying. 

can you please help us. 

thank you 

Screenshot_20191205_155645_com.adobe.lrmobile.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas estoy con el mismo problema me. Puedes decir que solución te han dado? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola buenas, me pasa lo mismo y demasiado y siempre me pasa cuando necesito utilizar el lightroom para algo importante y me corre prisa. Me podrías decir si te han comentado alguna solución??? Gracias! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Encontraste solucion? Derepente desaparecieron mis fotos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now I`am with the same problem in my Lr mobile.
Somebody know the solucion?

Thanks, cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, encontraste solución para ese problema? Me pasa exactamente lo mismo y me serviría de ayuda si encontró solución que me dijese que pudo hacee. Gracias.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me está sucediendo lo mismo, alguien tiene alguna solución? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, how to back up photos in lightroom it it's failed to development version? Hope you can help me.🙏

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I got this problem when I transfer a pic from iPhone to Android and I was able to solve that by checking the flag on option Rate and Review. After that, I could edit the pic. I hope this could help somebody.

Screenshot_20210827-174036_Lightroom.jpg

Screenshot_20210827-174056_Lightroom.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to slove devoloper version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try making some kind of change: can you apply a flag or rating, or add a caption or title to the image in Info view?  And after that, are you able to edit the image?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, none of that works. Editing is still not possible. Why is it that Adobe staff don't have a solution to this as yet? All staff on the forum seem to be clueless about this problem. I'm not saying this to be rude, I'm just so frustrated as it's been months and I still can't find a solution. It's happening to some new photos too. I think my issue started after I updated the app earlier this year and lost all my edits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @FarzanaC 

I hear your frustration, and do apologize for the trouble. Working within the team, I can say I've seen this error come up for different reasons over time, which we've worked to resolve.   I mention this only to say that the cause for you trouble may be for different reasons than original problems reported in this thread.

To help you, we need more info. 

• First of all, on what kind of device to you run Lightroom?  Android, iOS, Max or Windows? 
  • I understand you cannot edit, but what about applying a Title, Caption, Flag or Rating?  I see from other notes that this has helped in some cases.
  • Have you tried removing and reimporting one affected image to see if that helps?
  • I think you are using the free version of the app, is that right?  If you actually paid, do other LR apps on other devices show the same error for an affected image?

It might help to get a diagnostic log from your app.  Once you share what device you are using, I can give advice on how to send a diagnostic log.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines