• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I remove Copyright from my Lightroom CC photos in Mobile App?

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to send a photo from my Lightroom CC Mobile (iPad Pro App) via Apple Mail or Message my "Copyright" information -- "© [my name]" --  is displayed at the bottom on the Photo. I cannot figure out how to remove that or stop that from happening. I have done the following on my iMac (Mac OS) version on=f Lightroom CC

• In Preferences the Box "Add copyright to imported images" is not checked.

• I also selected all photos then clicked on information and ensured the "Copyright" section was blank.

If I download the Photo in Mac OS to my Desktop then attach it to an email there is no issue. It only seems to to be an issue using the Mobile App.

I cannot find anything in these Discussion forums or on Google that solves my problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

On your mobile, go to the main screen and tap the Lr icon. Tap on Sharing options and disable the top watermark "include" option

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On your mobile, go to the main screen and tap the Lr icon. Tap on Sharing options and disable the top watermark "include" option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Problem solved. I was unaware of the various choices under the Lr Icon. Helpful to know that as it isn't intuitive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to help. There are a lot of options in that menu that are good to know about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering how to remove a watermark on an image that’s already been edited, I wanted the watermark for online work and I’ve been asked to remove it from submitted images but it won’t remove the watermark from the edited images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do you have more informations about the main screen you talk about ? Don´t found option under the LR icon 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lr > All Photos > Shared > Settings cog wheel > Import > delete Copyright text

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_20220503-224007_Lightroom.jpg

 hello, this is the menu I see. What option should I tap to remove cc on my photos? Its driving me crazy that I can't figure it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  We're you able to figure this out?  I see the same screen you do.  I cannot figure this out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This process changed a while ago. Now you tap on a photo, go to Share icon > Export As (or the icon to the right of the other share options) and turn off Include Watermark there. In other words, you can set it for each export rather than as a global preference. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines