Highlighted

How to filter by camera serial number

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi forum members,

I have 2 identical bodies except for their serial number. In Lightroom 4/5 I used to be able to filter by camera serial number, which would allow me to filter between the 2 bodies and for example make changes (e.g. timezone/time/date) to pictures from only 1 of those 2 bodies. How can I do this in Lightroom CC (2.2.1)? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to filter by camera serial number

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi forum members,

I have 2 identical bodies except for their serial number. In Lightroom 4/5 I used to be able to filter by camera serial number, which would allow me to filter between the 2 bodies and for example make changes (e.g. timezone/time/date) to pictures from only 1 of those 2 bodies. How can I do this in Lightroom CC (2.2.1)? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think so, these are the only facets you can search by:

Learn how to organize your photos in Lightroom CC.

You can add a feature request here:

Lightroom CC for Desktop | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines