• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC for IOS fatal error - all photos have disappeared

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photos have all suddenly disappeared  All I get is a blank grey panel where the thumbnails were and spinning wheel. It claims it’s loading but never loads no matter how long Ieave it and they're all local files. Everything else on the iPad is fine including the original photos in Photos. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Your photos won’t be lost if they are safely in the cloud. You can log-in to your web app in a browser to see what is stored.

https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Should add I’ve forced quit, cleared cache and restarted the iPad several times but no change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you updated to v 4.2 which has just been released. If not it may be worth going to the app store to get the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately it is 4.2 that has caused the problem. I just updated to it. Do you know any way to downgrade on the iPad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t think it’s possible to go back after updating. You could try uninstalling LRCC and then do a fresh install again from the app store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. That will be a last resort incase all my photos disappear with the app. I’ll get onto Adobe on Monday if I can’t find a solution by then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your photos won’t be lost if they are safely in the cloud. You can log-in to your web app in a browser to see what is stored.

https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They are uploaded to the cloud. I uninstalled and downloaded it again and it works now. Thanks. Lost my albums/collections but the photos and their ratings/settings are there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines