• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pick (Z) and White balance selector (W) keyboard shortcuts conflict with Azerty keyboards

Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I've been using Adobe Lightroom CC for some time with macOS in French and a keyboard with the French Azerty layout. Keyboard shortcuts were working fine until a previous update (I can't tell which one exactly).

After a previous update, the Pick shortcut stopped working in the Detail view. Pressing the Z key in Detail view triggers the White balance selector, it doesn't pick the photo.

The White balance selector keyboard shortcut is W.

The Z and W keys are inverted between the Qwerty and Azerty keyboard layouts.

Unfortunately, pressing the W key also triggers the White balance selector, it doesn't pick the photo.

Pressing the Z key in Grid view does pick the photo, as well as the W key.

I have already reported this bug weeks ago, other users had replied to confirm they were experiencing the same problem, but I can't find my post. Any idea what happened?

Unfortunately, the 4.2 update hasn't fixed this bug.

Can you fix this quickly, please? This makes editing, which is by far one of the most used feature of Lightroom, slow and painful, as affected users have to use the mouse to click the flag in the toolbar!

Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit: I've found the report I'm referring to. I've posted on the Photoshop.com feedback forum in November and someone from Adobe replied that he had logged the bug 4 months ago.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-desktop-cloudbased/lightroom-desktop-z-pick-k...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any news? 🤔

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines