Highlighted

Re-import photos on lightroom cc

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to re-import photos previously imported in lightroom cc? I have gone in to edit my product photos this morning and the photos I need aren't there so I must have accidently deleted them... I have attached my camera to import again and the photos are blacked out with 'previously added' on them when I hover over with my mouse. I have right clicked and the option to 'import this' is there but it doesn't do anything when I click on it. any help would be much appreciated, I don't have time to re-take photos!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JohanElzenga | Adobe Community Professional

If Lightroom says 'previously added', then that should mean the photos are still in Lightroom. You haven't deleted them, just hidden them from view somehow. Check if you don't have any active filters.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re-import photos on lightroom cc

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to re-import photos previously imported in lightroom cc? I have gone in to edit my product photos this morning and the photos I need aren't there so I must have accidently deleted them... I have attached my camera to import again and the photos are blacked out with 'previously added' on them when I hover over with my mouse. I have right clicked and the option to 'import this' is there but it doesn't do anything when I click on it. any help would be much appreciated, I don't have time to re-take photos!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JohanElzenga | Adobe Community Professional

If Lightroom says 'previously added', then that should mean the photos are still in Lightroom. You haven't deleted them, just hidden them from view somehow. Check if you don't have any active filters.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 07, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2018 0
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem but its happening (far too often) with brand new images. Lightroom seems to refuse to import them. This is deal breaker level stupid.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2019 1
OussK LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try to upload it using the web version, it work for me

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2020 1