Highlighted

Tone curve Lightroom Mobile

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might be a stupid question but I'm really new to this world and I don't get what's the fourth type of tone curve besides the general and the RGB in Lightroom Mobile. 

Anyone who can help? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Tone curve Lightroom Mobile

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might be a stupid question but I'm really new to this world and I don't get what's the fourth type of tone curve besides the general and the RGB in Lightroom Mobile. 

Anyone who can help? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The left-most button is a "Tone" curve- you can only 'push' the curve within the lighter shaded area on the graph and it works similar to adjusting tone sliders.

ScreenShot304.jpgScreenShot307.jpg

The Grey circle button selects a "Point" curve- you can place several points on the line to move as you please. The grey circle point curve adjusts all RGB channels together.

ScreenShot305.jpgScreenShot308.jpg

The colored circle buttons are also "Point" curve adjustments but for each specific RGB channel.

ScreenShot306.jpg

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.4, Lightroom 3.4, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines