• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer LR Mobile library from old phone to new phone (android)

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just switched android phones and i would like to transfer my LR Mobile library (originals and edits) to my new phone, also android.

The phones are both Samsung and i used the samsung app smart switch but it only copied the app, not the data/content.

Is there any way to transfer the library?

Ps: I don't have any adobe subscription or cloud service, don't know if its relevant here.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without a subscription or in-app purchase of premium services there will be nothing stored in the cloud. Normally everything is downloaded automatically after installing the Lightroom app on a new phone. In your case the images will be stored internally on the old phone within the app system location. If the Samsung Smart app is unable to transfer the files I don’t know of any other method. In any case it’s not a great method for installing apps. I would suggest uninstalling and getting the app as a fresh download from Google Play. But I fear you will need to load the photos manually if you wish to continue with the free mobile version. Alternatively use the old phone as an archive and the new phone for any new photos shot going forward, albeit not great for sharing without a SIM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines