Watermark with new Lightroom CC.

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do we add our watermark to saved images in the new Lightroom CC?

Watermarking is now available in the latest release, Lightroom 3.3. You can update your application from the Creative Cloud Desktop app or click the banner update button within the application – see web image below. I have a short YouTube video showing this new feature within the Share >> Export dialog.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 19, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

June 5th 2019!!!

Still not watermarking abilities for Lightroom CC.

And this basic function for Professionals still does not exist on the desktop. Utterly Unacceptable!

No wonder Adobe has been losing Klout among the professional market.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 05, 2019 2
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic is more suitable to "professionals" and those who earn their living from photography.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 05, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do we have to wait until our subscription is up before being able to switch to Lightroom Classic? Or can we make the switch now. I watched vidoes provided by adobe before purchasing and neither said anything about watermarks. So upsetting. What photographer doesnt use watermarks?! UGH I am pissed about this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JANUARY 2020!!!

Still no Watermark in LR CC! This is a bad Joke!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADOBE..... I use a Mac Pro, A iPhone 11 Pro and an iPad Pro. The MacBook was the only way I could use a nice looking photo Jojo (water Mark file) where only the signature showed up. I was pleased until I tried using my iPad. I use it more often as it's lighter, more mobile for presentations, and has all the stuff I do everyday on it. There is a BIG difference in the iphone and the iPad calling it "trade marked" versus on my Mac Pro calling it "watermarked" as well as being able to trade mark it. Both the iPhone and iPad only allow you to offset where the trade mark will be the opacity and size. Adobe called this watermarking (on the portables) but you can't import the file you buy from a Pro watermarking company. It's very confusing. First with adobe hammering two versions (maybe 3?) on the desktop and calling it watermarked then on the portables calling it watermarked but it is really a trademark stamp. Plus it only shows up if you export it. Adobe, I own a  bought some of your stock, since you went to subscription. I worked for a small software Co that went to subscription and saw their profits go through the roof. A big challenge was naming different versions. Migration.  Features having to be shut down cause they wouldn't work with the web based client. I get it. But many of us want, or need, depend on being able to protect our work. Your such a good company. Thus my getting the stock. No not enough to get rich but I've been pleased. This is a complete screw up to that for several years it has not risen to the top. I know it won't generate a huge financial impact. But the fact your a photography software shop maybe a working Friday lunch could be used to discuss this. It only takes the next company addressing issues your users complain about for years for them to fill a hole that is time consuming. Set it up so on the portables you can import a file into the " trade mark " or " water mark" then decide on what to call it on all platforms. Put  someone on it and get it done. Thanks!! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

apperantly... adobe really doesnt care about its customers. Its March 2020 and ...... NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE?!?!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am scouring the forum to find the guy who has a online watermark app I used a few weeks back. due tto the fact that adobe does not respond to our needs. I am searching for a link to someone who has posted an (3rd party online app) answer to adobe's faliure to add a batch watermark feature to the CC version of the product that I am paying for. Why the Hell do i need to import and export at all from any program to another to achieve this?..... tap.......tap......tap........tap.......tap........tap........tap........tap.........tap.......... hmmm.... wait?! oh we can vote?..........Tap........tap......tap.......tappppppppppppp. my finger is numb!.... this is stupid adobe!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Damn Adobe, listening to customers shouldn't be so difficult. If you want us to use software from other companies, please just say so. Otherwise: be a good company and build software according to your users needs. This really is lesson 1 of driving a business...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, tell me, can we switch from Lightromm CC to Lightroom Classic or do we have to wait until our subscription is up??

I NEED to add watermarks. What kind of software claims to be photographers best friend in editing and does not allow you to watermark your photos?! I even watched the informational videos PROVIDED BY ADOBE before purchasing and NEITHER video said a single thing about watermarks. This is outrageous lol. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 07, 2020 0