Highlighted

Why does LR import pictures in reverse order?

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I import images into LR, they show up in reverse order. So if I want to rename them when I export, they end up in reverse order in the destination folder, which is annoying for example when dealing with images from an event. Also, when I am working on a timelapse and would like to use the export to also fix any numbering issues, this creates a problem. I end up having to reverse the direction of the video to have it turn out right in the end. Is there a way to just import in the correct order?

TOPICS
How to, Import and share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why does LR import pictures in reverse order?

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I import images into LR, they show up in reverse order. So if I want to rename them when I export, they end up in reverse order in the destination folder, which is annoying for example when dealing with images from an event. Also, when I am working on a timelapse and would like to use the export to also fix any numbering issues, this creates a problem. I end up having to reverse the direction of the video to have it turn out right in the end. Is there a way to just import in the correct order?

TOPICS
How to, Import and share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 14, 2020 1

Have something to add?