• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help mixamo is just broken

Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every character they have or I import in looks like this.  I don't have any idea how to fix this and have been looking all over and trying to find a way to contact adobe for help on this.  Anyone able to help I'm trying to learn unity and the courses I'm taking are asking me to use mixamo for some of the animations so I'm stuck in my studies until I can figure this out.

miamo error.png

TOPICS
Bug , Character , Viewer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you are using Untiy from tutorials then the issue will be that Adobe decided to change Fbx a while back

i.e, Unity tends to assume the old Fbx format because that actually worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the character directly from mixamo.  It happens with the characters on the service or characters I upload.  It doesn't work no matter what the character I try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

then your system is busted... try a different browser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use chrome I was hoping to figure out how to fix it rather than have to find and download another internet browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

then i suggest you goto the chrome forums and ask them how to fix their software

to be clear, Mixamo is working fine at my end

Screenshot (884).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try that I asked here because this is adobe support community and mixamo is an adobe product.  So I can't be the only one ever to have this problem.  I don't know how familiar google is with adobe products to fix this issue but I will try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else have any ideas?  I'd really like to use mixamo while I know its free I'm a paying adobe member and still can't get any help on this makes me a little disappointed in their service to customers. I can't find anyone else with this problem and google basically ignored the question since the service is run by adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2024 Jun 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's the same issue on my end under Google Chrome but it works fine on any other browser like Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so it's a chrome error?  What browsers support it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines