• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue Rigging Character

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2023 Jun 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I place the markers for my custom character, i get an error message saying that all markers need to be placed on the character. All markers are placed on the character. I have no clue what the issue might be. Here is the link for the fbx and blender file if you need it. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1U8JnDq8SiD5zHxpveNdCK2BCBfHylKZJ?usp=sharingScreenShot_6_6_2023_10_14_19_AM.png

TOPICS
Character , Upload

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Hi that file is not actually shared yet and i can't ask for access from my kind of account so all i have to go by is the screenshot... in which that shield on his back looks to be touching at least part of his arm

• if it is touching then that will be the error and i'd remove the shield for rigging and put it back on after... the A pose will cause some weight map pulling of the hips so a T pose would be better but that can be fixed outside Mixamo

Screenshot (1322).png

if the shield isn't touching then it must be somethin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Jun 09, 2023 Jun 09, 2023

Yes, thanks for attempting to help. I removed access because I was able to figure out what was wrong with it. It was because the character wasn't on the ground plane in blender. I appreciate you taking the time though.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi that file is not actually shared yet and i can't ask for access from my kind of account so all i have to go by is the screenshot... in which that shield on his back looks to be touching at least part of his arm

• if it is touching then that will be the error and i'd remove the shield for rigging and put it back on after... the A pose will cause some weight map pulling of the hips so a T pose would be better but that can be fixed outside Mixamo

Screenshot (1322).png

if the shield isn't touching then it must be something else and i'd need you to actually share the model for testing... anyway good luck mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2023 Jun 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, thanks for attempting to help. I removed access because I was able to figure out what was wrong with it. It was because the character wasn't on the ground plane in blender. I appreciate you taking the time though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2023 Jun 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

cool, gratz on getting it sorted and thanks for letting us know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines