• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mixamo addon not working on Blender 4.0

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2023 Nov 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could they please fix this, I was working on a project, and would really love to stick to Blender 4.0, its causing me a headache, i thought i could use, rigify, but mixamo's offers a faster workflow for me. Even when installing it takes longer and halts for some reason now, and i have to click to the side or resize the window to show the addon, when i proceed to activate it, the error pops up.

mix.png
please @Adobe fix this.

TOPICS
Animation Controls , Bug , Character , Feature request , Project Integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2024 Jan 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i messaged adobe's customer support and they were no help. please update the plugin adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2024 Jan 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SAME!! issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2024 Feb 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried doing this on 2 computers, thought my Educational work computer had blocked it, but nope.  Same exact error message on my home computer.  Come on Adobe, we're looking to do this on our tech classes but now have to look outside Adobe.  Very disappointing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2024 Feb 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or or here me out... uninstall 4.0 and go and download the 3.0-3.6 version of blinder until they fix it. https://download.blender.org/release/Blender3.6/

None of these solutions work when you try to create a rig. You'll still get errors. Mixamo add on won't work regardless if you are able to enable it on 4.0. and Chat gpt cannot help you after the enable part. It produces the same code 15 times literally and says it fixed something. It doesn't, just download the old version instead. XOXO

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2024 Feb 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently they're not going to fix it. They simply don't care that their addon does not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2024 Mar 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did your problem got solved?
Even i got the same error while adding the mixamo to my blender 4.0.2 and I want to know the solution for this problem 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2024 Mar 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

#some

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2024 Apr 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything here was garbage.  I found it working at this link.  No BS.  

https://gitlab.com/x190/mixamo_blender4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this addon works right out of the box, and they seem to know what they're doing. I use Blender 4.1.0 btw.
Here's a vid from CGDive about this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNDXffLwtq4

Get the Mixamo addon for Blender 4 and later! https://gitlab.com/x190/mixamo_blender4 BUG REPORTS: If you experience any issues with the addon, please leave a comment below this video or share your report on CGDive's Discord: https://discord.gg/j8SQCjFsXP Thanks! I looks like Adobe has no ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2024 Apr 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mixami ring

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2024 May 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2024-05-02 114925.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines