• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No black Hair in Adobe Fuse

Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I missing something? I cant find Afros or any form of black hair especially femal hair.

or was this software just built with white people only in mind???????

and there doesnt seem to be any way of building custom black hair

and when you answer plese dont give me the usual we will look into it, just get it done, I dont see how you could develop 20 different white hair hairstyle and not have a single black person hairstyle in there.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes you missed a few things

no negro hair?

jR6Q1t

link = https://wetcircuit.itch.io/child-for-adobe-fuse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bro do you know what Negro Hair looks like? I dont want that flowing hair on dark skin. afro looks nothing like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're right - there didn't seem to be any reason to leave out some basic afro-style hair models from this library.

Sadly, nobody is going to look into it now that Fuse is ended.  -and - Since that product has been killed, I don't think there is any hope that new options are ever going to be available.

I hope we will get better control if Adobe creates some evolution of this beta software (that never really made it out of the lab).

Fuse didn't really change after its 2014 launch.  I'm guessing the entire team was off that "beta" project long before it's end date last year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fuse was 3D software that can be used on Apple Mac... That is why Adobe wanted the staff and never really thought about it afterwards

Hair is hard to shape in this format so the software only had a few simple samples but since then many people have added lots of extra examples but no one can help unless actually information about what hairstyles are needed is given

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We could do without the attached agenda but some of the styles look worth the effort

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am currently using Fuse to build the base models for my characters, mostly to cover parts of modeling I struggle with. Once they are finished, (minus the hair as I hate all the hair styles) I upload them in Blender then can add hair, beards, etc to any customization I like.

I suggest using this method as a workaround, as Fuse is unlikely to ever return at this point (not likely enough to depend on it at least.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines