• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI NOT giving submitted prompts

Engaged ,
Aug 27, 2023 Aug 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Asked for a wishing well and got these 2 idiotic generations. Is there a school for AI to learn what things are ? Some of the generations lately have been diabolical. It can't, for example generate a tarred road unless I try about 20 generations. I asked for a mountain earlier and got waste. Don't give a if this is beta, it's much much worse since the original software was released. 

wishing well.jpg

 

wishing well 2.jpg

 

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2023 Aug 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the feedback, if you are unhappy with a result please use the thumbs up/down in the context bar and let the team know why that generation did not fit your needs. 

FYI: Removed a word from your post as it violates our guidelines, fyi. (please refrain from "curse" words).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 28, 2023 Aug 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so damn is classed as a curse ?? Dear oh dear

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do give feedback most of the time now 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines