Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

export problem

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2023 Sep 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour

mon problème actuelle c'est que j'ai fait une image sur photoshop beta et je n'arrive pas l'exporter sur mon desk Mc Book Pro.  J'ai fait l'autre jour  une autre image  sur photoshop beta et je n'avais aucun problème je l'ai exporter  sur mon desk facillement , mais depuis hier je n'arrive pas exporter ma nouvelle image ....? 

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2023 Sep 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Susanne31192557yi4d 

It may help if we could see your Photoshop beta System Info. Launch Photoshop beta, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2024 Feb 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cory wow I just see that you have also given me a respond and in all my mess have not even seen your msg I appology for not having respond  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2023 Sep 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What format are you trying to export as and how large is your file in px dimensions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2024 Feb 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I was a bit lost and have even not seen your response  thank you very much after all thise time 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines