Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill Hard drive when generating AI

Explorer ,
May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- Photoshop Beta
- Windows 11 / Windows 22H2 (build 22621.1702)

- Open a new project (1000x1000 pixels), select a big white part, and try to generate AI, in my case : "alphabet".

- Waiting for an An Alphabet / There is an error : no space in hard drive to generate

When I launch Photoshop and try to generate AI in a empty selection, my main hard drive lost 100 Gigas capacity.

So the  disk is full and photoshop cannot answer.

TOPICS
Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Hi @Nicolas Binot 100 GB is a pretty good scratch disk size. Can you confirm that your document size is actually 1000 px and not another unit of measure (in, cm)? And then confirm the available scratch disk under Preferences/Scratch Disk?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nicolas Binot 100 GB is a pretty good scratch disk size. Can you confirm that your document size is actually 1000 px and not another unit of measure (in, cm)? And then confirm the available scratch disk under Preferences/Scratch Disk?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You know what you are talking about !
As you said, I was in cm... not pixel.
Everything is fine so !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines