• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GPU feature level 11.0 available; feature level 12.0 required

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the latest version of Photoshop beta on my computer. Every time I open the programme, I get the warning "feature level 11.0 available; feature level 12.0 required". All updates of my graphics card and computer are complete. I still can't understand why I'm getting this warning. I would like you to help.

TOPICS
Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Another good resource for you @KaanAksoy 

Verify if GPU is causing Photoshop issues

Unsure if your graphics processor or driver is the cause of the issue you're facing with Photoshop? Disabling the GPU acceleration will help you narrow down the cause of the issue.

To do so, navigate to Edit > Preferences > Performance (Windows) or Photoshop > Preferences > Performance (macOS) and uncheck Use Graphics Processor. Then, restart Photoshop. To learn more about photoshop preferences, see Adjust preferences in Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

I am getting the same issue and tried to off/on GPU but it exist 

Adobe Photoshop Version: 24.5.0 20230512.r.500 3fc8e4c x64
Number of Launches: 53
Operating System: Windows 11 64-bit
Version: 11 or greater 10.0.22621.1702
System architecture: Intel CPU Family:6, Model:14, Stepping:10 with MMX, SSE Integer, SSE FP, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX, AVX2, HyperThreading
Physical processor count: 4
Logical processor count: 8
Processor speed: 1800 MHz
Built-in memory: 20346 MB
Free memory: 13035 MB
Memory avai

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Hi, First open the windows start menu and search for "graphics settings" then follow the instruction in below:

0f67cb28-82ef-4e43-a744-eed5a5775a0c.jpg

2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2023 Jun 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop 2023 version 24.2.1.358 works. All later with this problem. Direct 12 (11) compatibility issue on geforce 940 MX video card. Remove unnecessary default settings in Photoshop that block full-fledged work on the 940MX video card. Make this work principle as in the version of Adobe Photoshop 2023 24.2.1.358

I can only work when switching to the standard intel hd graphic 620 graphics card. But this is a weak job. I need to connect a 940MX video card. Fix this please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if graphics processor incompatibility error msg still an issue with people and not sure this will work for everybody but at least worked for me and error msg regarding graphics processor incompatabilitynot longer appears when starting PS.

1. In Photoshop, Edit\Preferences\Performance and uncheck USE GRAPHICS PROCESSOR (may or may not be required)

2. In search bar lower left, type Graphics Settings then select Open

3.  Under graphics performance preference, select Desktop App in dropdown window and then BROWSE

4.  Navigate to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2023 and select Photoshop.exe then click ADD.  Now click OPTIONS.  There are three options.  LET WINDOWS DECIDE worked for me but you might be successful with one of the others.  Click SAVE.

5.  Reopen Photoshop then Edit\Preferences\Performance and check USE GRAPHICS PROCESSOR.  Restart Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried all options but the error message still appears. There is a checkbox at the bottom of the error message if you do not want the error message to appear. I do not think there is any real impact to PhotoShop with this Feature 11 v 12. At least I have not experience any degradation in PS. If anyone knows otherwise, please share.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems like you're discussing an issue with Photoshop and a checkbox that might allow you to suppress an error message. From your description, it sounds like you've tried various options to resolve the issue but the error message still persists. You also mention a "Feature 11 v 12" without providing much context about what that refers to.

If you're looking for help in resolving the error message or understanding the impact of this "Feature 11 v 12" on Photoshop, here are a few steps you can consider:

1. **Research the Error Message:** Search online for the specific error message you're encountering. Many times, others might have faced the same issue and there might be discussions or solutions available on forums, community websites, or official Adobe support resources.

2. **Check Adobe's Support Resources:** Visit Adobe's official support website or community forums. You might find troubleshooting guides, official responses from Adobe representatives, or solutions provided by other users who have faced a similar issue.

3. **Update Photoshop:** Ensure that you're using the latest version of Photoshop. Sometimes, errors are fixed in newer updates. You can check for updates within Photoshop's Help menu.

4. **Reset Photoshop Preferences:** Sometimes, issues can be caused by corrupted preferences. You can try resetting Photoshop's preferences to their default settings. Remember to back up any custom settings you might have before doing this.

5. **Check Compatibility:** If you're using third-party plugins or extensions, make sure they're compatible with your version of Photoshop. Incompatibilities can lead to errors.

6. **Contact Adobe Support:** If you can't find a solution on your own, consider reaching out to Adobe's customer support. They might be able to provide specific guidance for your issue.

7. **Checkbox and Feature 11 v 12:** If you're not experiencing any noticeable negative effects on Photoshop's performance or functionality, you might choose to use the checkbox that suppresses the error message temporarily. However, it's always a good idea to understand the exact implications of suppressing error messages, as they might indicate underlying issues that could potentially worsen over time.

Remember, it's essential to provide specific details about the error message, your Photoshop version, and the context of "Feature 11 v 12" if you're seeking assistance from others online or from Adobe's support. The more information you provide, the better others can understand your situation and offer appropriate solutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@lance0996Hi. Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it previously but sadly didn't help :(. I have not noticed any degradation in PsCC's performance in spite of the alert, so I shall keep on keeping on; IOW, no need to purchase a new graphics card...yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran into that as well. Photoshop 2023 works, but my graphics processor does not have the power capable of running Feature 12 or 12 Ultimate. Off to buy a new graphics card or computer JUST for Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good News. I spoke at length with Tech Support today. The error message is misleading. They explained that it does not affect the Graphic Processor in its entirety. It only effects certain uses of PS such as Oil Paint, Perspective Warp and sme others. For most users doing photography (I am one) it will not affect other applications that do not require Level 12. Open GL, Open CL, and those noted with a GREEN check will continue to function. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe you are correct. The old card will work partially. In my case the most sad outcome is the AI Denoise funktion does not work properly: the output dng. file appears corrupted. The explanation from the Adobe support - don't expect miracles from old hardware. AI requires latest models of GPUs. I wish Adobe come up with the list of compatible Graphic cards in all price segments. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have been dealing with the DirectX and incompatible graphics card issues as well. Sadly I have a laptop which is not upgradable as far as graphics cards. It's still a very reliable laptop..a bit older but a super gaming powerhouse.  I purchased it for its specs..not for gaming but for advanced photoshop work.  But it appear now that I wll have to purchase a new computer all because of this issue.  With that being said...I do want to add that using "actions" or advanced "Raw" features will be affected by the graphics card issue. In fact PS will freeze up and crash sometimes not even leaving the already saved document in place.  So disappointed that I have to spend so much money on a new computer just so I can successfully use photoshop.  Otherwise this laption works great, just all of the sudden not with PS.  UGH  BTW..I am a photographer so PS is really my only option for great photo editing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Update Drivers and Software: Ensure that your current graphics card drivers and Photoshop software are up to date. Sometimes, updates can bring improvements and fixes that might alleviate certain compatibility issues.

2. Lower Graphics Settings: In Photoshop's settings, you might find options to adjust the graphics performance and settings. While this might not completely solve the issue, it could help mitigate the crashing and freezing to some extent.

3. Contact Adobe Support: Adobe's support might be able to provide you with specific advice for your situation. They could suggest settings or workarounds that might help you continue using Photoshop on your current laptop until you're ready to upgrade.

4. External GPU (eGPU): If your laptop has a Thunderbolt 3 port, you could potentially consider using an external GPU (eGPU) enclosure. This won't work for all laptops and might not provide the same performance as a dedicated GPU in a desktop, but it could offer a performance boost.

5. Consider a Desktop: If you're open to it, you might also consider having a separate desktop computer for heavy Photoshop work. Desktops generally offer more upgradability in terms of components, including graphics cards, and could potentially save you money compared to getting a new laptop.

6. System Requirements: Make sure to check Adobe's official system requirements for the version of Photoshop you're using. This will give you an idea of what hardware specifications are recommended for optimal performance.

7. Future-Proofing: When considering a new computer, try to go for one with a relatively powerful graphics card that meets or exceeds Photoshop's requirements. This will help ensure that you can use the software efficiently for years to come, especially considering potential updates that might introduce more demanding features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is with the graphics card hardware and not the software. I am in the same boat. My NVIDIA 950 does not have the processing power to run Direct3D 12 Feature Level 12. (DirectX 12). I would suggest looking up your graphics card and seeing if it supports Feature Level 12. 12 was issued in the last year, I believe, so only newer or very powerful graphics cards can support it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 17, 2023 Jun 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@bonniee49347979 Same situation for me. I see no (real) need to rush out to get a new graphics cards. Until PsCC's performance is noticeably compromised, that it adversely affects my user experience, I'll keep keeping on with what I have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you're dealing with a hardware limitation in your graphics card, specifically its inability to support Direct3D 12 Feature Level 12. Feature Levels in DirectX represent different sets of capabilities and features that graphics hardware can support. In your case, it seems that your NVIDIA 950 graphics card lacks the necessary processing power to handle Feature Level 12, which is associated with DirectX 12.

DirectX 12 is a graphics API developed by Microsoft that offers improved performance and efficiency by allowing more direct control over hardware resources. Feature Level 12 represents a specific set of capabilities within DirectX 12, and newer graphics cards are generally designed to support higher feature levels.

If your graphics card doesn't support Feature Level 12, you may encounter issues when trying to run software or games that require these capabilities. In such cases, you might need to either upgrade your graphics card to a more powerful and newer model or adjust the settings in the software or game to use a lower feature level that your current graphics card supports.

It's always a good idea to check the specifications of your graphics card and compare them to the requirements of the software or game you're trying to run. This will help you determine whether your hardware is capable of supporting the necessary features and performance levels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same frustrated issue. I can't use the brand new adobe AI FIREFLY just because of this problem. Very disapointed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. **Check System Requirements:** Make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for Adobe AI Firefly. This includes hardware specifications like processor, RAM, and graphics card.

2. **Update Software:** Ensure that you have the latest version of Adobe AI Firefly installed. Sometimes, software updates can fix bugs and compatibility issues.

3. **Check Documentation:** Review the official documentation or user guides provided by Adobe for Adobe AI Firefly. They might contain troubleshooting steps for common issues.

4. **Online Support:** Visit the official Adobe support website or community forums to see if others are experiencing the same issue. You might find a solution or workaround that has been posted by other users or Adobe support staff.

5. **Contact Adobe Support:** If you can't find a solution on your own, consider reaching out to Adobe's customer support. They might be able to provide you with personalized assistance for your specific issue.

6. **Check for Conflicting Software:** Sometimes, certain software or plugins can conflict with Adobe applications. Try disabling any third-party software that might be causing conflicts.

7. **Reinstall the Software:** If none of the above steps work, you might need to uninstall and then reinstall Adobe AI Firefly. This can sometimes fix issues related to corrupted installations.

Remember, software-related issues can vary greatly and might require different approaches to resolve. Patience and persistence are key when troubleshooting technical problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2023 Jun 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same GPU incompatible screen. Using a Nvidia Quadro K1200. Updated to latest drivers and even tried checking the older than 2016 GPU setting in tech previews to no avail. What will photoshop not do without level 12? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2023 Jun 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Responding to my own post. Seems my card does support Direct X 12 but Adobe says not so much? 

"The Quadro K1200 was a professional graphics card by NVIDIA, launched on January 28th, 2015. Built on the 28 nm process, and based on the GM107 graphics processor, in its GM107-860-A2 variant, the card supports DirectX 12."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 29, 2023 Jul 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@johnrg.
FWIW, this may or may not help, but here it is anyway: Apparently, some graphics cards that support DirectX 12 are feature level 11_0, like mine for example (see pic below), and therein lies the problem—the feature level has to be 12_0.

Fortunately, in spite of receiving the alert on launch (which can be disabled), I have not noticed any compromised funtionality or speed in operation, and until that becomes an issue I've decided not to buy another card that actually supports this darn level 12.

Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 08-56-44 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 Specs.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible that there might be a compatibility or performance issue specific to Adobe software when using the Quadro K1200 graphics card, even though the card technically supports DirectX 12. Sometimes, software applications like Adobe Creative Suite might have certain requirements beyond basic DirectX support, such as specific driver versions or optimizations that are not well-matched with certain hardware.

If Adobe is indicating that the Quadro K1200 is not supported for their software, it's best to follow their recommendations. While the card might support DirectX 12, it doesn't necessarily mean it will perform optimally with all software applications. It's also possible that there have been updates or changes since your card was released in 2015 that could affect its compatibility with newer software versions.

If you're experiencing issues using Adobe software with your Quadro K1200 card, you might want to consider reaching out to Adobe's support for more information or troubleshooting steps. It could be that there are certain driver updates or settings that can improve compatibility, or they might be able to provide more insight into the specific limitations of your hardware in relation to their software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop's GPU acceleration settings and requirements can vary based on the version of Photoshop you're using. It seems like you're encountering compatibility issues with your Nvidia Quadro K1200 GPU. Generally, Photoshop uses the GPU for tasks like image rendering, zooming, panning, and applying certain filters or effects to enhance performance. If your GPU is not compatible or not functioning correctly, Photoshop will rely more on the CPU for these tasks, which might result in slower performance.

Regarding your question about "level 12," it's not entirely clear what you're referring to. Photoshop doesn't typically have a "level 12" setting in its GPU requirements or options. It's possible that you might be confusing this with something else.

If your Nvidia Quadro K1200 is not being recognized as compatible by Photoshop, here are a few things you can consider:

1. **Driver Compatibility**: Ensure that you have the latest drivers installed for your GPU. Sometimes, issues can arise if you're using the wrong version of drivers. You mentioned that you updated the drivers, but it's worth double-checking.

2. **System Requirements**: Make sure that your GPU meets the minimum system requirements for the version of Photoshop you are using. Check Adobe's official documentation or system requirements page for this information.

3. **Graphics Settings in Photoshop**: In Photoshop, you can try adjusting the GPU settings to see if it resolves the issue. Go to "Edit" > "Preferences" > "Performance" (or "Graphics Processor Settings" in older versions) and experiment with turning GPU acceleration on/off or changing the advanced settings.

4. **Compatibility Mode**: In some cases, running Photoshop in compatibility mode might help resolve compatibility issues with certain GPUs. Right-click on the Photoshop shortcut, go to "Properties," and navigate to the "Compatibility" tab to try different settings.

5. **Contact Support**: If you've tried all the above steps and are still facing compatibility issues, consider reaching out to Adobe's customer support for assistance. They might have specific troubleshooting steps or solutions for your particular case.

As of my last update in September 2021, I don't have information on a "level 12" setting or requirement in Photoshop. It's possible that there have been changes or developments since then. You might want to consult Adobe's official documentation or community forums for the most up-to-date information regarding GPU requirements and settings.

Remember that Photoshop can still function without GPU acceleration, but certain tasks might be slower or less responsive compared to when the GPU is utilized.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems like you're encountering compatibility issues with your Nvidia Quadro K1200 GPU while using Photoshop. The "GPU incompatible" message usually indicates that the GPU isn't fully compatible with the features that Photoshop utilizes for hardware acceleration.

Adobe Photoshop uses GPU acceleration to enhance performance in tasks like rendering, zooming, panning, and applying certain filters and effects. The level 12 GPU requirement typically refers to the GPU's support for a certain level of OpenGL features and performance, which might be lacking in older or less powerful GPUs like the Nvidia Quadro K1200.

While I don't have information on specific features that Photoshop won't be able to perform without a level 12 GPU, it's generally safe to assume that you might experience slower performance or reduced capabilities when it comes to GPU-intensive tasks. Common issues could include:

1. **Slower Rendering**: Your ability to render images, especially large or complex ones, could be significantly slower without proper GPU acceleration.

2. **Laggy Zoom and Pan**: Zooming and panning within high-resolution images might be less smooth and responsive.

3. **Limited Filter Performance**: Filters and effects that rely heavily on GPU acceleration might work slower or not as expected.

4. **Less Efficient 3D and Video Work**: If you work with 3D content or video editing in Photoshop, you might experience reduced performance and responsiveness.

5. **Advanced Features**: Some advanced GPU-based features, such as the "Adaptive Wide Angle" filter or "Oil Paint" filter, might not work optimally or at all.

6. **Potential Stability Issues**: The absence of proper GPU support could lead to stability issues, crashes, or unexpected behavior in Photoshop.

To work around this, you can try the following:

1. **Check Adobe's Official Support**: Visit Adobe's official website or user forums to see if there are any specific workarounds or updates related to the compatibility issue you're facing.

2. **Contact Adobe Support**: If the issue persists, you can contact Adobe's customer support for further assistance.

3. **Hardware Upgrade**: If your workflow heavily relies on GPU acceleration and you're finding your current GPU to be insufficient, consider upgrading to a more capable GPU that meets Photoshop's requirements.

4. **Software Settings**: In Photoshop's preferences or settings, you might find options to adjust GPU settings or disable GPU acceleration altogether. While this might affect performance, it could help you use Photoshop more smoothly.

5. **Update Drivers**: Make sure you have the latest GPU drivers installed. Sometimes, newer drivers might improve compatibility or performance.

Remember, if the GPU in question doesn't meet Photoshop's requirements, you might not achieve the best performance and experience. It's always a good idea to consult with Adobe's official resources or customer support for the most accurate and up-to-date information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2023 Jul 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded Adobe PS Lightroom Classic Desktop in June 2023. Since then it has responded very slowly making post processing a required. I contacts Dell Computer support to ensure that I have the latest updated system, drivers and that it's optimized. After over an hour they have done everything to meet and exceed recommended spec requirements. Direct 12 is installed. System is not as slow as it was, yet, not as it should be. And, the same error message is there upon start-up. See below for system info as you advised others, taken from PS 23 help.

Please advise. As a professional photog this is Very Frustrating.

Adobe Photoshop Version: 24.7.0 20230719.r.643 efe3886 x64
Number of Launches: 25
Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
Version: 10 10.0.19045.3208
System architecture: Intel CPU Family:6, Model:14, Stepping:3 with MMX, SSE Integer, SSE FP, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX, AVX2, HyperThreading
Physical processor count: 4
Logical processor count: 8
Processor speed: 2592 MHz
Built-in memory: 16245 MB
Free memory: 9660 MB
Memory available to Photoshop: 11972 MB
Memory used by Photoshop: 65 %
Crash Handler: Adobe
DCX Version: 7.1.5
SAM SDK Version: 4.1.4
ACP.local Status:
- SDK Version: 3.2.0.1
- Core Sync Status: Reachable and compatible
- Core Sync Running: 6.5.3.1
- Min Core Sync Required: 4.3.66.28
Live Edit Client SDK Version: 4.0.0
Content Credential Helper Version: Not Available
D3D12Warp renderer: Disabled.
Manta Canvas: Enabled.
Alias Layers: Disabled.
Highbeam: Enabled.
Image tile size: 1024K
Image cache levels: 4
Font Preview: Medium
HarfBuzz Version: 4.3.0
TextEngine: Unified Text Engine
======= GPU
Native API stable: True
OpenGL API stable: True
OpenCL API stable: True
GPUDeny: 0
GPUForce: 0
useGPU: 1
useOpenCL: 1
isGPUCapable: 1
GPUName: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
GPUVendor: NVIDIA
IsNativeGPUCapable: 1
IsOpenGLGPUCapable: 1
IsOpenCLGPUCapable: 1
HasSufficientRAM: 1
GPU accessible RAM: 2,008 MB
Required GPU accessible RAM: 1,500 MB
UseGraphicsProcessorChecked: 1
UseOpenCLChecked: 1
Windows remote desktop: 0
Windows available feature level: 11.0
Windows required feature level: 12.0
Windows has required feature level: 0
Display: 1
Display Bounds: top=0, left=0, bottom=1080, right=1920
------- Sniffer output
[0 ms]
Launch GPUSnifferThread

[2 ms]
Start RunAllAPIs

[2 ms]
"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2023\sniffer.exe" -baseTimeMS=285940 -comment=Photoshop Version: Adobe Photoshop 24.7.0 20230719.r.643 efe3886 x64

[2822 ms]
Start GetSnifferResult

[2846 ms]
Start sniffer 2023-07-28 18:43:31
# Photoshop Version: Adobe Photoshop 24.7.0 20230719.r.643 efe3886 x64
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2023\sniffer.exe -baseTimeMS=285940 -comment=Photoshop Version: Adobe Photoshop 24.7.0 20230719.r.643 efe3886 x64

{136 ms}
Start platform native
# displays: 1
Display 0
Display: \\.\DISPLAY1
Main: TRUE
Built in: FALSE
Stereo: FALSE
Bounds: (0, 0) -> (1,536, 864)
Dimensions: (1,536 864)
Physical size: (0 0)
Pixel size: (0 0)
Dynamic range: (0 1)
Potential dynamic range: (0 1)
Reference dynamic range: (0 0)
Attached Device: (DeviceID name=NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M index=0)

# devices: 2
Device 0
Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
Preferred: TRUE
Power Envelope: UNKNOWN
Attachment: UNKNOWN
# attached displays: 1
\\.\DISPLAY1
GPU accessible RAM: 2,008 MB
VRAM: 2,008 MB
Dedicated System RAM: 0 MB
Shared System RAM: 8,517 MB
API version: 12.0 (12.0)
Device version: 12.0 (12.0)
Vendor name: NVIDIA
Driver date: 2023-07-12 000000.000000-000
Driver age: 0 months
Driver version: 31.0.15.3667
Supports UMA: UNSUPPORTED
D3D-ID: 5019

Device 1
Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530
Preferred: FALSE
Power Envelope: UNKNOWN
# attached displays: 0
GPU accessible RAM: 8,645 MB
VRAM: 128 MB
API version: 12.0 (12.0)
Device version: 12.0 (12.0)
Vendor name: INTEL
Driver date: 2020-04-11 000000.000000-000
Driver age: 39 months
Driver version: 26.20.100.8142
Supports UMA: SUPPORTED
D3D-ID: 6427
End platform native
{1133 ms}

{1133 ms}
Start platform OpenGL
# displays: 1
Display 0
Display: \\.\DISPLAY1
Main: TRUE
Built in: FALSE
Stereo: FALSE
Bounds: (0, 0) -> (1,536, 864)
Dimensions: (1,536 864)
Physical size: (0 0)
Pixel size: (0 0)
Dynamic range: (0 1)
Potential dynamic range: (0 1)
Reference dynamic range: (0 0)
Attached Device: (DeviceID name=NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M/PCIe/SSE2 index=0)

# devices: 1
Device 0
Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M/PCIe/SSE2
Power Envelope: INTEGRATED
# attached displays: 1
\\.\DISPLAY1
GPU accessible RAM: 2,106 MB
VRAM: 2,106 MB
API version: 2.1 (2.1.2 NVIDIA 536.67)
Device version: 2.1 (2.1.2 NVIDIA 536.67)
Driver date: 2023-07-12 000000.000000-000
Driver age: 0 months
Driver version: 31.0.15.3667
GLSL version: 1.20 (1.20 NVIDIA via Cg compiler)
End platform OpenGL
{1252 ms}

{1252 ms}
Start platform OpenCL
# displays: 0

# devices: 2
Device 0
Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
Power Envelope: DISCRETE
GPU accessible RAM: 2,147 MB
VRAM: 2,147 MB
Shared System RAM: 0 MB
API version: 3.0 (OpenCL 3.0 CUDA)
Device version: 3.0 (OpenCL 3.0 CUDA)
Driver date: UNKNOWN
Driver age: UNKNOWN
Driver version: UNKNOWN
Bandwidth: 68 GB / s
Compute score: 387.327
Device name string: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
Device vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation
Platform name string: NVIDIA CUDA
Platform vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation

Device 1
Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530
Preferred: FALSE
Power Envelope: INTEGRATED
GPU accessible RAM: 6,813 MB
VRAM: 6,813 MB
Shared System RAM: 0 MB
API version: 2.1 (OpenCL 2.1 )
Device version: 2.1 (OpenCL 2.1 NEO )
Vendor name: INTEL
Driver date: UNKNOWN
Driver age: UNKNOWN
Driver version: UNKNOWN
Bandwidth: 20 GB / s
Compute score: 168.296
Device name string: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530
Device vendor string: Intel(R) Corporation
Platform name string: Intel(R) OpenCL HD Graphics
Platform vendor string: Intel(R) Corporation
End platform OpenCL
{2760 ms}

Exit code kExitNormal
End sniffer 2023-07-28 18:43:34
[kStatusNormal, kExitNormal]

[2848 ms]
Finish RunAllAPIs

[2852 ms]
Finish GetSnifferResult

------- Sniffer output
======= GPU
License Type: Subscription
Serial number: 96040939202845513230
GUIDBucket:
Composite Core GPU (comp_core_gpu): on
Composite Core Threads (MultithreadedCompositing): on
Composite Core UI (comp_core_ui): off
Composite Core Feature Prefs (CompCoreFeaturePrefs): off

Application folder: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2023\
Temporary file path: C:\Users\Phoenix\AppData\Local\Temp\
Photoshop scratch has async I/O enabled
Scratch volume(s):
Startup, 464.1G, 202.6G free
Required Plugins folder: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2023\Required\Plug-ins\
Primary Plugins folder: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2023\Plug-ins\

Installed components:
ACE.dll ACE 2023/04/13-10:44:44 79.e061fb0 79.e061fb0
act_tracing.dll Copyright (c) 2021 Adobe. All Rights Reserved 1.0.58
AdobeLinguistic.dll Adobe Linguisitc Library dfba77e
AdobeOwl.dll Adobe Owl 5.5.0
AdobePDFL.dll PDFL 2023/01/28-17:08:16 79.4c0bb7e 79.4c0bb7e
AdobePIP.dll Adobe Product Improvement Program 8.2.0.16
AdobeSVGAGM.dll AdobeSVGAGM 79.8567dec 79.8567dec
AdobeXMP.dll Adobe XMP Core 2023/03/23-08:56:37 79.a8d4753 79.a8d4753
AdobeXMPFiles.dll Adobe XMP Files 2023/03/23-08:56:37 79.a8d4753 79.a8d4753
AdobeXMPScript.dll Adobe XMP Script 2023/03/23-08:56:37 79.a8d4753 79.a8d4753
AGM.dll AGM 2023/04/13-10:44:44 79.e061fb0 79.e061fb0
AID.dll AID DLL 1.0.0.58
AIDE.dll AIDE 2023/04/04-19:10:45 79.8b163e2 79.8b163e2
aifm.dll AIFM 1.0 23.68434
AILib.dll Adobe Illustrator 2023 27.1.0
aiport.dll AIPort 1.0 23.68434
ARE.dll ARE 2023/04/13-10:44:44 79.e061fb0 79.e061fb0
AXE8SharedExpat.dll AXE8SharedExpat 2022/12/13-13:20:11 79.002995e 79.002995e
AXEDOMCore.dll AXEDOMCore 2022/12/13-13:20:11 79.002995e 79.002995e
BIB.dll BIB 2023/04/13-10:44:44 79.e061fb0 79.e061fb0
BIBUtils.dll BIBUtils 2023/04/13-10:44:44 79.e061fb0 79.e061fb0
boost_chrono.dll photoshopdva 22.0.0
boost_date_time.dll photoshopdva 22.0.0
boost_filesystem.dll photoshopdva 22.0.0
boost_regex.dll photoshopdva 22.0.0
boost_system.dll photoshopdva 22.0.0
boost_threads.dll photoshopdva 22.0.0
CoolType.dll CoolType 2023/04/13-10:44:44 79.e061fb0 79.e061fb0
CRClient.dll Adobe Crash Reporter Client DLL 12.3.0.202306131643_44f1cd7
DirectML.dll DirectML Redistributable Library 1.10.1+230125-1155.1.dml-1.10.177341d
dnssd.dll Bonjour 3,0,0,2
dvaaccelerate.dll photoshopdva 22.0.0
dvaappsupport.dll photoshopdva 22.0.0
dvaaudiodevice.dll photoshopdva 22.0.0
dvaaudiodsp.dll photoshopdva 22.0.0
dvacore.dll photoshopdva 22.0.0
dvacrashhandler.dll Adobe Audition CC 2017 10.0.0
dvamarshal.dll photoshopdva 22.0.0
dvamediatypes.dll photoshopdva 22.0.0
dvametadata.dll photoshopdva 22.0.0
dvametadataapi.dll photoshopdva 22.0.0
dvametadataUI.dll photoshopdva 22.0.0
dvanet.dll photoshopdva 22.0.0
dvaplayer.dll photoshopdva 22.0.0
dvascripting.dll photoshopdva 22.0.0
dvatransport.dll photoshopdva 22.0.0
dvaui.dll photoshopdva 22.0.0
dvavulcansupport.dll photoshopdva 22.0.0
dynamic-torqnative.dll Unified Extensibility Platform uxp-7.1.0-11-16f02e5
dynamiclink.dll photoshopdva 22.0.0
ExtendScript.dll ExtendScript 2022/08/18-12:50:45 82.4 82.4
filterport.dll FilterPort 1.1 O
icucnv71.dll International Components for Unicode Build 14.0.04ee3a5
icuin71.dll International Components for Unicode Build 14.0.04ee3a5
icuuc71.dll International Components for Unicode Build 14.0.04ee3a5
ippcc.dll ippCC. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Color Conversion. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippcck0.dll ippCC. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Color Conversion. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippccl9.dll ippCC. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Color Conversion. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippccy8.dll ippCC. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Color Conversion. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippcore.dll core. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Core Library. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippcv.dll ippCV. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Computer Vision. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippcvk0.dll ippCV. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Computer Vision. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippcvl9.dll ippCV. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Computer Vision. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippcvy8.dll ippCV. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Computer Vision. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippi.dll ippIP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Image Processing. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippik0.dll ippIP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Image Processing. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippil9.dll ippIP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Image Processing. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippiy8.dll ippIP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Image Processing. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ipps.dll ippSP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Signal Processing. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippsk0.dll ippSP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Signal Processing. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippsl9.dll ippSP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Signal Processing. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippsy8.dll ippSP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Signal Processing. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippvm.dll ippVM. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Vector Math. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippvmk0.dll ippVM. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Vector Math. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippvml9.dll ippVM. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Vector Math. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippvmy8.dll ippVM. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Vector Math. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
JP2KLib.dll JP2KLib 2023/03/10-17:55:06 79.6dcde51 79.6dcde51
libeay32.dll The OpenSSL Toolkit 1.0.2zf
libifcoremd.dll Intel(r) Visual Fortran Compiler 10.0 (Update A)
libiomp5md.dll Intel(R) OpenMP* Runtime Library 5.0
libmmd.dll Intel(R) C/C++/Fortran Compiler Mainline
libzip.dll photoshopdva 22.0.0
LogSession.dll LogSession 8.2.0.16
mediacoreif.dll photoshopdva 22.0.0
Microsoft.AI.MachineLearning.dll Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 1.14.20230410.1.429e1e3
mkl_avx2.2.dll Intel(R) oneAPI Math Kernel Library 2022.1
mkl_avx512.2.dll Intel(R) oneAPI Math Kernel Library 2022.1
mkl_core.2.dll Intel(R) oneAPI Math Kernel Library 2022.1
mkl_def.2.dll Intel(R) oneAPI Math Kernel Library 2022.1
mkl_mc3.2.dll Intel(R) oneAPI Math Kernel Library 2022.1
mkl_sequential.2.dll Intel(R) oneAPI Math Kernel Library 2022.1
mkl_vml_avx2.2.dll Intel(R) oneAPI Math Kernel Library 2022.1
mkl_vml_avx512.2.dll Intel(R) oneAPI Math Kernel Library 2022.1
mkl_vml_def.2.dll Intel(R) oneAPI Math Kernel Library 2022.1
mkl_vml_mc3.2.dll Intel(R) oneAPI Math Kernel Library 2022.1
MPS.dll MPS 2023/03/30-19:06:20 79.fb3b9df 79.fb3b9df
onnxruntime.dll Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 1.14.20230410.1.429e1e3
opencv_world452.dll OpenCV library 4.5.2
pdfport.dll PDFPort 2020/11/19-11:34:27 79.625377 79.625377
Plugin.dll Adobe Photoshop 2023 24.7
PlugPlugExternalObject.dll Adobe(R) CEP PlugPlugExternalObject Standard Dll (64 bit) 11.5.2
PlugPlugOwl.dll Adobe(R) CSXS PlugPlugOwl Standard Dll (64 bit) 11.5.2.130
PSCloud.dll 1.0.0.1
PSRes.dll Adobe Photoshop 2023 24.7
PSViews.dll Adobe Photoshop 2023 24.7
ScCore.dll ScCore 2022/08/18-12:50:45 82.4 82.4
ssleay32.dll The OpenSSL Toolkit 1.0.2zf
SVGRE.dll SVGRE 79.e41acba 79.e41acba
svml_dispmd.dll Intel(R) C/C++/Fortran Compiler Mainline
VulcanControl.dll Vulcan Application Control Library 7.2.0.34
VulcanMessage5.dll Vulcan Message Library 7.2.0.34
WinRTSupport.dll Adobe Photoshop Windows RT Support 1.0.1.0
WRServices.dll WRServices Build 17.5.1.73e2151 17.5.1.73e2151
Unified Extensibility Platform uxp-7.1.0-11-16f02e5
UPIC 2.6.0

Required plugins:

Accented Edges 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Adaptive Wide Angle 24.7 - from the file “Adaptive Wide Angle.8bf”
Analog Efex Pro 2 2.0.12.12 - from the file “Analog Efex Pro 2.8bf”
Angled Strokes 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
ApplyImageDataFilter NO VERSION - from the file “GigapixelAIApply.8bf”
Average 24.7 - from the file “Average.8bf”
BackgroundFilter 2.2.21.12 - from the file “Background.8bf”
Bas Relief 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
BMP 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Camera Raw 15.4.1 - from the file “Camera Raw.8bi”
Camera Raw Filter 15.4.1 - from the file “Camera Raw.8bi”
Chalk && Charcoal 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Charcoal 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Chrome 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Cineon 24.7 - from the file “Cineon.8bi”
Clouds 24.7 - from the file “Clouds.8bf”
Color Efex Pro 4 4.3.24.12 - from the file “Color Efex Pro 4.8bf”
Color Halftone 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Colored Pencil 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Conté Crayon 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Craquelure 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Crop and Straighten Photos 24.7 - from the file “CropPhotosAuto.8li”
Crop and Straighten Photos Filter 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Crosshatch 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Crystallize 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Cutout 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Dark Strokes 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
De-Interlace 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Dfine 2 2.2.21.12 - from the file “Dfine2.8bf”
Dicom 24.7 - from the file “Dicom.8bi”
Difference Clouds 24.7 - from the file “Clouds.8bf”
Diffuse Glow 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Displace 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Dry Brush 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Entropy 24.7 - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Export Color Lookup Tables 24.7 - from the file “Export3DLUT.8be”
Extrude 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
FastCore Routines 24.7 - from the file “FastCore.8bx”
Fibers 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Film Grain 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Filter Gallery 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
FineStructuresFilter 2.2.21.12 - from the file “FineStructures.8bf”
Fresco 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
GatherImageDataFilter NO VERSION - from the file “GigapixelAIGather.8bf”
Glass 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Glowing Edges 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Grain 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Graphic Pen 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Halftone Pattern 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Halide Bottlenecks 24.7 - from the file “HalideBottlenecks.8bx”
HDR Efex Pro 2 2.2.24.12 - from the file “HDR Efex Pro 2.8bf”
HDRMergeUI 24.7 - from the file “HDRMergeUI.8bf”
HotPixelsFilter 2.2.21.12 - from the file “HotPixels.8bf”
HSB/HSL 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
IFF Format 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Ink Outlines 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
JPEG 2000 24.7 - from the file “JPEG2000.8bi”
Kurtosis 24.7 - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Lens Blur 24.7 - from the file “Lens Blur.8bf”
Lens Correction 24.7 - from the file “Lens Correction.8bf”
Lens Flare 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Liquify 24.7 - from the file “Liquify.8bf”
Matlab Operation 24.7 - from the file “ChannelPort.8bf”
Maximum 24.7 - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Mean 24.7 - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Measurement Core 24.7 - from the file “MeasurementCore.8me”
Median 24.7 - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Merge to HDR Efex Pro 2 2.2.24.12 - from the file “HDR Efex Pro 2.8bf”
Mezzotint 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Minimum 24.7 - from the file “statistics.8ba”
MMXCore Routines 24.7 - from the file “MMXCore.8bx”
Mosaic Tiles 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Multiprocessor Support 24.7 - from the file “MultiProcessor Support.8bx”
Neon Glow 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Note Paper 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
NTSC Colors 24.7 - from the file “NTSC Colors.8bf”
Ocean Ripple 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
OpenEXR 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Paint Daubs 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Palette Knife 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Patchwork 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Paths to Illustrator 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
PCX 24.7 - from the file “PCX.8bi”
Photocopy 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Picture Package Filter 24.7 - from the file “ChannelPort.8bf”
Pinch 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Pixar 24.7 - from the file “Pixar.8bi”
Plaster 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Plastic Wrap 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Pointillize 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Polar Coordinates 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Portable Bit Map 24.7 - from the file “PBM.8bi”
Poster Edges 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Radial Blur 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Radiance 24.7 - from the file “Radiance.8bi”
Range 24.7 - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Render Color Lookup Grid 24.7 - from the file “Export3DLUT.8be”
Reticulation 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Ripple 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Rough Pastels 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Save for Web 24.7 - from the file “Save for Web.8be”
ScriptingSupport 24.7 - from the file “ScriptingSupport.8li”
ShadowsFilter 2.2.21.12 - from the file “Shadows.8bf”
Sharpener Pro 3: (1) RAW Presharpener 3.1.21.12 - from the file “SHP3RPS.8bf”
Sharpener Pro 3: (2) Output Sharpener 3.1.21.12 - from the file “SHP3OS.8bf”
Shear 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Silver Efex Pro 2 2.2.24.12 - from the file “Silver Efex Pro 2.8bf”
Skewness 24.7 - from the file “statistics.8ba”
SkinFilter 2.2.21.12 - from the file “Skin.8bf”
SkyFilter 2.2.21.12 - from the file “Sky.8bf”
Smart Blur 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Smudge Stick 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Solarize 24.7 - from the file “Solarize.8bf”
SP Substance Suite NO VERSION - from the file “MaterialSuite.8li”
Spatter 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Spherize 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Sponge 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Sprayed Strokes 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Stained Glass 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Stamp 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Standard Deviation 24.7 - from the file “statistics.8ba”
StrongNoiseFilter 2.2.21.12 - from the file “StrongNoise.8bf”
Substance NO VERSION - from the file “MaterialFilter.8bf”
Sumi-e 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Summation 24.7 - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Targa 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Texturizer 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Tiles 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Topaz DeNoise AI 18.0 - from the file “tltopazdenoiseaips_x64.8bf”
Topaz Gigapixel AI NO VERSION - from the file “GigapixelAIAutomation.8li”
Topaz Photo AI NO VERSION - from the file “TopazPhotoAI.8bf”
Topaz Sharpen AI 18.0 - from the file “tltopazsharpenaips_x64.8bf”
Torn Edges 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Twirl 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Underpainting 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Vanishing Point 24.7 - from the file “VanishingPoint.8bf”
Variance 24.7 - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Viveza 2 2.1.21.12 - from the file “Viveza2.8bf”
Water Paper 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Watercolor 24.7 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Wave 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
WIA Support 24.7 - from the file “WIASupport.8li”
Wind 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Wireless Bitmap 24.7 - from the file “WBMP.8bi”
ZigZag 24.7 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”

Optional and third party plugins:

Portrait Professional 1, 4, 1, 0 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2023\Plug-ins\PSFilterPPLauncher64.8bf”

Duplicate and Disabled plugins:

Topaz Photo AI NO VERSION - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2023\Plug-ins\TopazPhotoAI.8bf”

Plugins that failed to load:

Analog Efex Pro 2 NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC\Nik Collection\Analog Efex Pro 2\Analog Efex Pro 2.8bf”
BackgroundFilter NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC\Nik Collection\Dfine 2\Background.8bf”
Color Efex Pro 4 NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC\Nik Collection\Color Efex Pro 4\Color Efex Pro 4.8bf”
Dfine 2 NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC\Nik Collection\Dfine 2\Dfine2.8bf”
FineStructuresFilter NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC\Nik Collection\Dfine 2\FineStructures.8bf”
HDR Efex Pro 2 NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC\Nik Collection\HDR Efex Pro 2\HDR Efex Pro 2.8bf”
HotPixelsFilter NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC\Nik Collection\Dfine 2\HotPixels.8bf”
Merge to HDR Efex Pro 2 NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC\Nik Collection\HDR Efex Pro 2\HDR Efex Pro 2.8bf”
ShadowsFilter NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC\Nik Collection\Dfine 2\Shadows.8bf”
Sharpener Pro 3: (1) RAW Presharpener NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC\Nik Collection\Sharpener Pro 3\SHP3RPS.8bf”
Sharpener Pro 3: (2) Output Sharpener NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC\Nik Collection\Sharpener Pro 3\SHP3OS.8bf”
Silver Efex Pro 2 NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC\Nik Collection\Silver Efex Pro 2\Silver Efex Pro 2.8bf”
SkinFilter NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC\Nik Collection\Dfine 2\Skin.8bf”
SkyFilter NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC\Nik Collection\Dfine 2\Sky.8bf”
StrongNoiseFilter NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC\Nik Collection\Dfine 2\StrongNoise.8bf”
Viveza 2 NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC\Nik Collection\Viveza 2\Viveza2.8bf”

Unified Extensibility Platform - Extensions:

Home Screen (Loaded) 6.7.0.42 - from the file "Required Folder"
CDO: 1.141.0
CmdN: 1.18.8
CDP: 1.165.0
Projects: 1.7.0
Loaded at: 248 ms - launch time impact: 86 ms
ccx-timeline (Prepared) 3.1.10.0 - from the file "Required Folder"
CCX Commenting UXP Webview (Loaded) 27.3.1.0 - from the file "Required Folder"
Loaded at: 18082 ms - launch time impact: 0 ms
CCX Sharesheet UXP (Prepared) 24.10.0.0 - from the file "Required Folder"
Photoshop Cloud Value Dialog (Loaded) 1.0.1.0 - from the file "Required Folder"
Loaded at: 256 ms - launch time impact: 0 ms
Share Panel (Loaded) 1.0.6.0 - from the file "Required Folder"
Loaded at: 260 ms - launch time impact: 0 ms
Content Credentials (Loaded) 0.37.3.0 - from the file "Required Folder"
Loaded at: 9386 ms - launch time impact: 0 ms
CC Libraries Panel (Prepared) 3.24.22.0 - from the file "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe/CEP/Extensions\CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_3_24_22\"
CAPTURE: 2.0.41 STOCK: 4.0.2
Substance 3D (Loaded) 0.1.6.0 - from the file "Required Folder"
Loaded at: 18084 ms - launch time impact: 0 ms
Photoshop Adjustments Panel (Loaded) 1.29.13.0 - from the file "Required Folder"
Loaded at: 18087 ms - launch time impact: 1 ms
Photoshop UXP Export-As (Prepared) 5.8.23.0 - from the file "Required Folder"
Photoshop Facepile (Loaded) 1.2.1.0 - from the file "Required Folder"
Loaded at: 18090 ms - launch time impact: 0 ms
Photoshop In App Messaging (Loaded) 4.2.1.0 - from the file "Required Folder"
Loaded at: 18093 ms - launch time impact: 0 ms
Photoshop Selection Feedback (Prepared) 0.5.0.0 - from the file "Required Folder"
Plugins Panel (Prepared) 1.4.3.0 - from the file "Required Folder"
IC popup message (Loaded) 1.0.0.0
Loaded at: 9389 ms - launch time impact: 0 ms
Multilayer Protection (Loaded) 1.0.0.0
Loaded at: 9392 ms - launch time impact: 0 ms
Discover Panel (Loaded) 2306.76.0.24 - from the file "Required Folder"
Loaded at: 18098 ms - launch time impact: 0 ms
Neural Filters (Registered) 1.15.0.95 - from the file "Required Folder"
Scan time: 0 ms - entries: 24

Extensions:

Libraries 1.0.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_3_24_22\index.html”
com.adobe.stock.panel.licensing-embedded 1.0.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_3_24_22\extensions\stock-panel-licensing\index.html”
com.adobe.capture.extension 2.0.41 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_3_24_22\extensions\capture\capture.html”
Export As 4.8.15 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2023\Required\CEP\extensions\com.adobe.photoshop.crema\index.html”
Export As 4.8.15 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2023\Required\CEP\extensions\com.adobe.photoshop.crema\index.html”
com.adobe.cclibraries.manager 1.0.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_3_24_22\manager.html”

Installed TWAIN devices: NONE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 29, 2023 Jul 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@spiritdiva1Hi. FWIW, this may or may not help, but here it is anyway: Apparently, some graphics cards that support DirectX 12 are feature level 11_0, like mine for example (see pic below), and therein lies the problem—the feature level has to be 12_0.

Fortunately, in spite of receiving the alert on launch (which can be disabled), I have not noticed any compromised funtionality or speed in operation, and until that becomes an issue I've decided not to buy another card that actually supports this darn level 12. Cheers.

Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 08-56-44 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 Specs.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2023 Jul 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PacoD, appreciate yor sharing this info. Although, I have a much newer GeFoce card this appears to be the issue. Directx 12, 12 is being read by Google, but not recognized on Abode PS or LR Classic 2023. Will see if I can locate specs for my card and follow-up with Dell again. TY!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2023 Dec 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines