• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I turn on the middle mouse button pan option?

Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Latest version of Photoshop. Windows 11 64 bit.

The middle mouse button isn't panning like in Illustrator and I can't find any setting in Photoshop to set it or turn it on. I even tried downloading a Logicool driver for my mouse to customize the middle mouse button as the space bar. The cursor icon changed but it wouldn't grab the artboard. Can you fix this if it's a bug? The space bar should also grab the artboard when it's pressed, right? If I press both the middle mouse button and the left mouse button it's difficult to do and I don't wanna end up with RSI. Adobe should fix this accessibility setting.

TOPICS
Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Glen Charles Rowell sorry you are having issues.

How long has this issue been like this for you? Have you recently updated the OS or mouse drivers or...?

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Thank you,

Cory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines