• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My variants after using Generative Fill disappeared

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2023 Jun 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After using the Generative Fill it shows 3 variants of the imagem, so we can choose, right? But it disappeared from my Photoshop, even in the properties part... I don't know where or what I can do to have the opitions again

TOPICS
Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2023 Jun 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ângela30297247n8hr do you mean immediately after you run Generative Fill you are not seeing the three variants?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. as it tofill with white, got feathers !! looked for the options and the entire GF dialogue window is missing, looked in the Window menu and nothing there. This is the latest release BTW not the Beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Etrephotography Go to Photoshop Help Menu/System Info and copy/paste details in a reply. Post only once as the system takes time to process the large amount of data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2023 Nov 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Iits fine, its back, cant recall how i did it. might have created a new layer and ran another GF, but not sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OH, if you minimise and re-maximise the window it works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines