Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Respond/Alert from Generative Fill

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem:

After I entered the command, I received no response or alert. Even after trying more commands, it didn't produce any results. Opening a new canvas didn't solve the problem.

Solution:
The issue was with the canvas size. When checking the canvas size, I realized that it was too large.

Instead of opening a canvas sized at 2000x2000 pixels, I accidentally opened a canvas sized at approximately 2000x2000 millimeters. After changing the unit, the problem was resolved. 

I think app needs to alert me instead of giving no alert/reaction to my action.

---

Photoshop Beta, 25.6.0 (Release) 

MacOS 14.3.1

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Hello again, I redid the generative fill tests on a large canvas. The UI seems to be functioning properly. After waiting for over 3 minutes, I received the alert: "Could not complete your request because the scratch disks are full." Previously, there were no alerts and no results. It seemed like the request had been completed, but the results were all blank. If the issue occurs again, I'll add more details.
Thanks for the follow-up.

For those experiencing the same issue;
If generative fill isn't g

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mehmet Melih31904630ix8o testing here works as expected. If we didn't understand your workflow please reply with steps that reproduce your issue so we can try as well.

Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 11.39.53 AM.png

Thanks,

Cory - Photoshop Product Manager

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello again, I redid the generative fill tests on a large canvas. The UI seems to be functioning properly. After waiting for over 3 minutes, I received the alert: "Could not complete your request because the scratch disks are full." Previously, there were no alerts and no results. It seemed like the request had been completed, but the results were all blank. If the issue occurs again, I'll add more details.
Thanks for the follow-up.

For those experiencing the same issue;
If generative fill isn't giving results or alerts, try using a smaller canvas. It will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines