• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: No AI feature with new update

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to the new beta version for PS, 24.6.0. (with AI)
I got the new UI but it lacks the AI portion (or option) in the menu bar, or anywhere else.
Is there a minimum hardware requirement that I need? I might have missed the minimum requirements.
I am running Apple iMac Monterey 12.6.6. (Late 2015 build).
I am providing a screen shot of the UI I have available to me at this moment.
Thanks for any help you could provide.

IMG_6403.JPG

 

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS , Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

UPDATE: Hi everyone. For those of you having issues finding the new Generative Fill feature, make sure you have the latest beta version, Adobe Photoshop Version: 25.0.0 20230801.m.2265 3a00623 x64

Please see this thread for any other clarrification:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-beta-discussions/upgrade-your-copy-of-photoshop-beta-to-version-25-or-higher/td-p/13986957

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 443 Replies 443
New Here ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can also confirm the age setting on Behance worked for me as well.

I had the correct version installed (m.2181) and it was still not working and showing as greyed out, I did the age verification, reopened PS Beta and the generative fill is now available. Thanks for the tip, was driving me crazy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quoting Cory

"Not seeing Generative Fill?
1. Both the previous and the most-recent version of the Photoshop Beta are 24.6.
Please check your Help > System Info and verify that on the first line you see: 24.6.0 20230520.m.2181
Ensure you are on the latest by refreshing the updater, please.

2. To use the feature, you must first have an active selection. 
 https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/making-quick-selections.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was getting sooooo frustrated, as I was desperate to explore this fantastic looking feature. Quit. Updated. Uninstalled. Re-installed. Nothing worked! Then some nice person pointed me in the direction of Behance age thingy. Did that. Quir Beta. Re-opened and... bang! There it was. And it DOES look very intersting. Hope everybody manages to get it eventually!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this video, I have solved it https://youtu.be/Im8xOkgKtIM 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have two programs installed: PHOTOSHOP and PHOTOSHOP BETA, open the beta option and it will work (Photoshop its a blue icon and beta its a white icon)  That worked for me 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Photoshop Beta (24.6.0) and i can't find the generative fill, what can i do? Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found it, forcing updating, sorry!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How you can forcing updating?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generative Fill tool not showing. I have the latest beta and macos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is the Generative Fill unavailable?
If you find that Generative Fill is greyed out for you, it is possible that you may not have a valid Date of Birth associated with your Adobe ID account. To update your Date of Birth, you can do any of the following:
• Log into your Adobe account and enter your Date of Birth. To learn more, see Error: "Not eligible to use Creative Cloud services".
Once your Date of Birth is up to date, relaunch the Photoshop (beta) app to enable Generative Fill.
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/generative-fill.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was not grayed out, it simply was not there.

** Solution *** 

–> Even though I downloaded the Beta, it was not the current version. I had to update the Beta app itself and then the tool was available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to log into Behance and confirm your age. You need to be 18 in order to use AI tools. This did the trick for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cory, I've installed and uninstalled this beta four times. Every time it has been the correct 24.6. I've restarted my MacBook Pro three times as well.. What am I doing wrong or what's going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's simple: Close Photoshop Beta, go to Behance and sign in. You'll be asked for your date of birth. Add birthdate over 18 years old and save, re-start PS Beta and it will work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know why there are no Beta apps in the categories list?

ValentinGrischenko_0-1685000462754.png

Thank you in advance for the answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am selecting an area in the image I get option for generative fill. But I am unable to type anything in the box.Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get this to work at all 😒 Tried logging out of CreativeCloud Desktop, rebooted my Macbook Pro M2, uninstalled and reinstalled Photoshop Beta version 24.6.0 20230520.m.2181, but the Generative Fill feature is greyed when I have selected anything in the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem! I've updated my Macbook, I've updated Photoshop Beta, reboot the computer, I've done everything I can.. Anyone had the same greyed option and solve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FINALLY I've got the answer. Just login on Behance and fill your age under 18. That will solve the problem!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with this. I can see this function but I can't use it 

Snik3rs_0-1685022839236.png2023-05-25 (1).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FINALLY I've got the answer. Just login on Behance and fill your age under 18. That will solve the problem!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it works! Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot see 24.6, I tried checking for update multiple times, I reinstalled creative cloud and restarted, There is no option to change Date of birth in behance

Sadhvi296169658jlr_0-1685025068161.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found EASY fix, if you installed and verified the version is correct. If you're on windows, go to the search bar and type "photoshop beta". Open the program with the white icon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@dawsons36799784 curious when you launch Ps beta in the process you listed, do you have the ability to make a selection and click the Generate button and add a prompt?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines