• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: No AI feature with new update

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to the new beta version for PS, 24.6.0. (with AI)
I got the new UI but it lacks the AI portion (or option) in the menu bar, or anywhere else.
Is there a minimum hardware requirement that I need? I might have missed the minimum requirements.
I am running Apple iMac Monterey 12.6.6. (Late 2015 build).
I am providing a screen shot of the UI I have available to me at this moment.
Thanks for any help you could provide.

IMG_6403.JPG

 

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS , Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

UPDATE: Hi everyone. For those of you having issues finding the new Generative Fill feature, make sure you have the latest beta version, Adobe Photoshop Version: 25.0.0 20230801.m.2265 3a00623 x64

Please see this thread for any other clarrification:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-beta-discussions/upgrade-your-copy-of-photoshop-beta-to-version-25-or-higher/td-p/13986957

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 443 Replies 443
Explorer ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A lot of people have had trouble with this, including me. The trick is go to your Creative Cloud account desktop. On the aps page, go to Behance (second from the bottom) and believe it or not the answer is you need to enter your date of birth to your profile. Apparently Adobe requires you to be over 18 to use it. Worked for me.

Also, this post from kevin stohlmeyer  Community Expert

If you find that Generative Fill is greyed out for you, it is possible that you may not have a valid Date of Birth associated with your Adobe ID account. To update your Date of Birth, you can do any of the following:
• Log into your Adobe account and enter your Date of Birth. To learn more, see Error: "Not eligible to use Creative Cloud services".
Once your Date of Birth is up to date, relaunch the Photoshop (beta) app to enable Generative Fill.
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/generative-fill.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no date of birth option in Adobe. Is this the page you are referring to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All good. Generative fill now is available.
Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I am a photoshop user and i 1st time install beta to test your great Generative Fill option.
but for no ression i am getting guidline warning can you please tell me why?
I clicked the generate button without any pompt then why am getting this warning?
Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 10.57.05 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you View Guidelines as the prompt suggested?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am stuck with v24.5 for photoshop and v24.6 beta , tried uninstalling and reinstalling photoshop from CC severally to no avail. still on v24.5 .

Someone please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have the problem regarding the birthdate: 

Open Adobe Behance in your browser -> login -> you'll be asked to set a birthdate. It should work after that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

doesnt work to me, tried this uncountable times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i even deleted my whole behance account but even then the date of birth page didnt popped up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, context menu not appearing despite being enabled in window settings (m2 mac os) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2023 Jun 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having installed the latest version of Photoshop beta, I found the new generative fill to be missing. This is not a case of it being greyed out and needing a DOB etc, it is not there at all. 

I have checked for updates, uninstalled the beta and reinstalled it, tried to update my account. Logged out of everything, re-logged in. Nothing seems to work. 

Has anyone else had this issue and knows of a solution?

Many thanks. 

Screenshot 2023-06-01 112950.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additional info: Version number: 24.6.0 20230516.m.2174

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Andrew30210510i27y uninstall that version then reinstall. The iterative version with Generative fill is 24.6.0 20230520.m.2181 4e0245f arm64 you are on the 516 release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Kevin. I had already tried to unistall and reinstall, after following a troubleshooting guide. Maybe is was some cached data or cookies, I don't know, but after clearing down temp files, cookies, cache etc, then uninstalling, restarting my machine, and reinstalling, it seemed to install v524 and everything works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed the Beta version which runs fine, but the option to use generative fill is not present in either the menu system or on the toolbar. It's just not listed. Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@BOOTHMEISTER6024 

Can you tell us which version of Photoshop Beta you have installed? Generative Fill is in 24.6.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2023 Jun 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

June 6th

Adobe Photoshop Version: 24.6.0 20230603.m.2196 77b00e0 x64
It appears that the AI option is gone once again

Source24925003rmpm_0-1686078402718.png

I'm Do a selection but no UI pops up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm using version 24.6 and I'm trying out this genereative fill. The issue I'm haveing is that when it generates a fill, back ground extension for example, it ends up shifting the original color. Why is this happening? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone created this article which apprently also has a video:

Photoshop generative fill not showing up (and how to fix it)

My issue was I had it already installed, but wasn't launching it from Beta Apps.

(It's recommended to close current version of Photoshop, if open.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my generative fill doesn't appere even though i have installed the latest version of photoshop (beta), any helps ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Enrico Giusep30345394qbdt go to Photoshop Help Menu System info - what version Photoshop do you have?

If it's 24.5 and your CC desktop shows that as current, you may be under a managed account like Enterprise or Teams.

In cases like that you need to contact your IT or plan administrator to change the setting in the Adobe Admin console to allow releases within a 30 day window, otherwise they wont show for a month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have ps beta downloaded. Newest version etc. I get the contextutual task bar but generative fill is not shown.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @John30252517dc68 https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/customize-creative-cloud-app.html#enable-beta-app-install

Most likely you are in a managed account. have your Admin/IT allow betas and turn off the 30-day delay on releases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @John30252517dc68 please download the latest beta: 

Adobe Photoshop Version: 24.6.0 20230603.m.2196 77b00e0 x64

and restart Ps beta and see if this solves this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2023 Jun 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi guys

I have downloaded the latest version of photoshop beta which is 24.6 

but its not showing the generative ai 

any idea how to fix it?

Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines