• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: No AI feature with new update

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to the new beta version for PS, 24.6.0. (with AI)
I got the new UI but it lacks the AI portion (or option) in the menu bar, or anywhere else.
Is there a minimum hardware requirement that I need? I might have missed the minimum requirements.
I am running Apple iMac Monterey 12.6.6. (Late 2015 build).
I am providing a screen shot of the UI I have available to me at this moment.
Thanks for any help you could provide.

IMG_6403.JPG

 

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS , Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

UPDATE: Hi everyone. For those of you having issues finding the new Generative Fill feature, make sure you have the latest beta version, Adobe Photoshop Version: 25.0.0 20230801.m.2265 3a00623 x64

Please see this thread for any other clarrification:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-beta-discussions/upgrade-your-copy-of-photoshop-beta-to-version-25-or-higher/td-p/13986957

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 443 Replies 443
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on the most recent version of Photoshop Beta.. and I am a paid subscriber of the Creative Cloud.

Generative fill doesn't come up as a feature/option for me.  Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you done this: To access Generative Fill, first download the Photoshop BETA app in the Creative Cloud installer. Next, turn on "Synthetic Fill" in the preferences under "Early Access". To turn on the contextual taskbar, enable it in the "Window" menu under "Application Frame" and "Tools".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Generative Fill button is not shown in the context dialog of by PS beta:

PS Bug.jpg

Any ideas how to fix?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2023 Aug 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oddly,  it is nested under the

LASSO tool.  Hope this helps! Mackie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generative fill isnt showing up on beta. I downloaded directly from generative fill beta app ad. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't find generative fill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the latest version of Photoshop Beta on my Win 11 machine to try out the new generative ai tools included in the beta. However, there's a complete lack of that option from anywhere described in your help/training documentation. I've restarted, uninstalled/reinstalled, and tried several file formats. A screenshot is included for context. What gives?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello team,

It seems like I am having big time in finding Generative Fill in photoshop.

Could you kindly let me know if this is something to be looked into?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heyo Pete,
Tried loading the generative fill from the new Beta app and it's not showing up in the contextual task bar? Any insight?
Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to make a selection using one of the selection tools first. Then you will see generative fill.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just ran the install for the PS Beta, and the Generative Button is missing from the install in all locations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's with the new Generative Fill Function? I can't find this in the actual Windows Version of Photoshop CC Beta contextual task bar of the lasso tool:

Volker5C8C_0-1684869386415.png

On youtube you find a description of this function there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp6K3qpVFO0

It seems to be an apple version. Is this function not available for windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems the feature is not available in the Photoshop Beta 24.6. 

Screenshot 2023-05-23 at 21.54.58.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am unable to use the new generative fill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have just bought an Individual licence to use Generative Fill. I am over 18 and Generative Fill is visible but disabled. Do I need to confirm my age somehow? Or is it something else? Screenshot 2023-05-23 221830.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I selected an area of the image and the contextual menu contains nothing related to the new generative functionality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

v24.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have reviewed your other problem posts from other users but haven't found the solution. I am using the PS Beta 24.6.0 Apple silicon/intel version. I have tried different photos, different ways of selcting: Marquee tool, laso, object select and the "Generative fill" option never come up in the menu below the selection. I have also looked for it under "Edit" in the menu bar at the top and searched for it using "Help" in the menu bar. It is not anywhere in the app.

I am using a Mac Book Pro with an M1 Pro chip, MacOS Ventura 13.4

Looking forward to using it. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot see the generative fill textbox in the latest beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 24.6.0 Beta

Mac Ventura 13.3.1 (a)

The Generative Fill tool is missing from the toolbar, Window menu, and from right-click as well. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling and resetting the workspace. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Adrienne

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the new Photoshop Beta (v24.6.0)

I am trying to use the new Regenerative fill feature.  I have checked the "contextual task bar" - the task bar appears.

When I use a selection tool (like the lasso tool), the Regenerative Fill Section of that contextual task bar DOES NOT APPEAR.

Am I doing something wrong or is an actual bug for the beta version??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find any way to use Generative Fill in the PS Beta that I just recieved an email for. I follow the instructions but there is no option to use GF in the tool bar that appears when I make a selection. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im still not seeing it even after refreshing updates im still stuck on 24.5 when i push check for updates it just says that its up to date.. any ideas what could be up? Mac OS Monterry, in the UK if that makes a difference and Educational license

Adobe Photoshop Version: 24.5.0 20230426.m.2152 bba44a7 x64 Number of Launches: 2 Operating System: Mac OS 12.6.6 System architecture: Intel CPU Family:6, Model:6, Stepping:1 with MMX, SSE Integer, SSE FP, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX, AVX2, HyperThreading Physical processor count: 4 Logical processor count: 8 Processor speed: 2500 MHz Built-in memory: 16384 MB Free memory: 8195 MB Memory available to Photoshop: 13361 MB Memory used by Photoshop: 70 % Crash Handler: Adobe DCX Version: 7.1.3 SAM SDK Version: 4.1.2 ACP.local Status: - SDK Version: 3.2.0 - Core Sync Status: Reachable and compatible - Core Sync Running: 6.5.0.24 - Min Core Sync Required: 4.3.66.28 Live Edit Client SDK Version: 4.0.0 Content Credentials is not available Manta Canvas: Enabled. Alias Layers: Disabled. Highbeam: Enabled. Touch Bar Property Feedback: Enabled. Image tile size: 1024K Image cache levels: 4 Font Preview: Medium HarfBuzz Version: HarfBuzz Not Initialized TextEngine: Unified Text Engine ======= GPU
Native API stable: True OpenGL API stable: True OpenCL API stable: True GPUDeny: 0
GPUForce: 0
useGPU: 1
useOpenCL: 1
isGPUCapable: 1
GPUName: AMD Radeon R9 M370X
GPUVendor: AMD
IsNativeGPUCapable: 1
IsOpenGLGPUCapable: 1
IsOpenCLGPUCapable: 1
HasSufficientRAM: 1
GPU accessible RAM: 2,147 MB
Required GPU accessible RAM: 1,500 MB
UseGraphicsProcessorChecked: 1
UseOpenCLChecked: 1
Display: 1 Display Bounds: top=0, left=0, bottom=900, right=1440 High DPI Monitor Main Display ------- Sniffer output
[0 ms]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines