• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: No AI feature with new update

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to the new beta version for PS, 24.6.0. (with AI)
I got the new UI but it lacks the AI portion (or option) in the menu bar, or anywhere else.
Is there a minimum hardware requirement that I need? I might have missed the minimum requirements.
I am running Apple iMac Monterey 12.6.6. (Late 2015 build).
I am providing a screen shot of the UI I have available to me at this moment.
Thanks for any help you could provide.

IMG_6403.JPG

 

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS , Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

UPDATE: Hi everyone. For those of you having issues finding the new Generative Fill feature, make sure you have the latest beta version, Adobe Photoshop Version: 25.0.0 20230801.m.2265 3a00623 x64

Please see this thread for any other clarrification:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-beta-discussions/upgrade-your-copy-of-photoshop-beta-to-version-25-or-higher/td-p/13986957

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 441 Replies 441
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've downloaded PS (Beta), however the Generative fill button/prompt box in the Contextual Task Bar isn't visible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "add your date of birth" fix above worked for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on the latest version of Photoshop Beta and Mac OS but the gerative fill option is not available. I can see the floating tool panel on my image, by the GF option is dimmed with object or background selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the generative AI features with another account at the office and the generative AI bar worked fine, and I played around with it a lot. but when I instaelled the beta on my computer at home, the generative AI bar, isn't showing the typable generative AI bar (see screenshot).

Please advise how to get it enabled.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the latest version today on my macbook and can't utilize the feeature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

The Generative Fill is not active in my Beta version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gen ai box is not poping up. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue.  When I make a selection with lasso, it doesn't generate the option of generative fill.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried Photoshop Beta and it doesn't show up for me Generative Fill button. I'm old enough and from Bulgaria. Where is the problem? How to resolve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same happening on my side too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I make a selection using the lasso tool and then I am not getting the generative fill taskbar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Photoshop Beta and when i make a selection the Generative Fill option is not available as a prompt or in the Edit Menu.  I restarted all apps and the Macbook Pro 16, I also reduced my file to 8 bit and converted to sRGB to see if it enable the feature with no success. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generative fill does not appear in my beta version (just downloaded today).

When I select an object, a bar appears, but only shows selection option (background/foreground) but does not show a textbox area for any text prompts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are in the regualr photoshop app, make sure you open Photoshop(BETA) not the photoshop 2023. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reinstalled the beta, but no generative fill available on new task bar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Beta is its own app. Make sure to open that instead of regular photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Why don't i have the Generative Fill  in my photoshop beta?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have watched YouTube videos, but the menues are not showing on my Photoshop Beta. The new contextual tool bar is showing without the generative fill.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,
I tried to use the new generative tool on the Photoshop beta, but it doesn't show up in the contextual task bar.
Is there any fix, please?

Wassef30026643goz9_1-1684874569878.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the generative fill option is not avalible on my version i dont know when i go to general settings a look on the beta tap is no options there , can you help me pleace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a problem getting the new Generative Fill to work in Photoshop Beta. I went to Preferences > Early Access and have no options for Synthetic Fill which I found out you are supposed to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick 33, have you discovered why and how to fix it ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I select an area and see the overlay bar pops up but without the Generative Fill.

I'm over 18 years old and I don't live in China (factors that would make Generative Fill disabled)

Thanks Ahead for helping

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines