• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop (Beta) training or tutorial

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know of feature-by-feature training for Photoshop (Beta)? I'm seeing snippets of individual features but no practical training. I'd love something like Julieanne Kost's Lightroom training. Thanks. 

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Megan.  There are no specific tutorials for the beta version because it is mostly identical to the full release version.  Your best option is to follow this forum, and keep an eye on the two pinned threads at the top of page 1.  They are 'mostly' being updated as new beta versions become available, but it is not always clear.  I follow this forum as closely as anyone, but I am definitely not sure what the current differences are. 

image.png

We know that the full release version was recently updated consolidating the beta features at that time, so there are not many differences right now (as far as I know.  Two things that are new are the layer mask badges, and even newer than that, is the ability to turn them off in the Layers panel options.

This what the badges (icons) look like

image.png

And this is where to turn them off

image.png

Two places that stay super current with new features, and IMO have the best content about Photoshop (just about including Julianne Kost) are The Photoshop Traing Channel, and Photoshop Cafe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines