• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop beta

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem in the beta version of Photoshop, which is as follows. When I open the program, the colors appear in a bluish color, as if there is a problem with the white balance, but there is no problem with the white color settings. The problem only appears externally.
The program is updated to the latest version (25.1)

mahmoud31801003svrj_0-1693438896680.png

3.png1.png2.png

TOPICS
Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try to disable the option to "Use Graphics Procesor" from Photoshop by going to Preferences, then Performance. Once done, quit & relaunch Photoshop to check if that helps.

If it helps, you can check out the steps suggested here:  https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

If the issue persists, you can try to reset the preferences of Photoshop using the steps described here:

Preferences in Photoshop (adobe.com)

Please backup your settings before resetting the preferences. You can check:

Migrate presets, actions, and settings (adobe.com)

Another try is to enable the Older GPU Mode option in "Preferences" > "Technology Previews" > "Use Older GPU Mode (pre 2016)". Then goto "Preferences" > "Technology Previews" and enable "Disable Native Canvas". Restart Photoshop.

Please also check your monitor profile. Possible there's a fault with the actual profile.

Gelöst: Re: Color problem on photoshop - Adobe Support Community - 11567497

If this all doesn't help, we need more informations aubout your system. Maybe you can post your Photoshop system info. In Photoshop goto Help > System Info and hit the copy button. Then paste the entire informations into this thread.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 11 Pro 23H2 -- LR-Classic 13.4 - Photoshop 25.11 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2023 Aug 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Seif Nady check your color profiles - it looks like you are using a monitor profile which may be corrupted. Go to Edit>Color Settings and change to a preset. @AxelMatt 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2023 Aug 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it works , Thank u so much 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2023 Sep 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Seif Nady Can you please tell us which solution you've used? It will help other users with the same issue to solve their problem. Or marked the appropriate answer as the "Correct Answer".

Thanks. 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 11 Pro 23H2 -- LR-Classic 13.4 - Photoshop 25.11 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines