• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problema para iniciar Photoshop Beta

New Here ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola a todos, llevo varias semanas con este problema no he podido usar photoshop beta, lo he instalado y desinstalado varias veces, tanto este como la version normal de photoshop, y nada que se soluciona el problema podrian ayudarme? muchas gracias.

Brayan3102384232n3_0-1714691823611.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from cc desktop bugs">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I've been with this problem for several weeks I haven't been able to use photoshop beta, I've installed and uninstalled it several times, both this and the normal version of photoshop, and nothing that fixes the problem could help me? Thanks a lot.

Brayan3102384232n3_0-1714691823611.png

By @Brayan3102384232n3

Unfortunately, the translate tool does not work on raster screen shots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2024 May 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola. Te sugiero que  intentes desinstalando Photoshop normal y Photoshop beta marcando la opción "Remover preferencias". Si no ves esa opción cuando estés desinstalando, puedes eliminarlas como lo explico aquí: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seOVrjs1OYo

Después, reinstalas nuevamente las aplicaciones.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2024 May 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A mi me ha ocurrido lo mismo desde que actualicé a la versión 25.9

Intenté a desinstalarla e instalarla varias veces y nada, así que volví a instalar la versión anterior 25.8 y se puede abrir pero la última actualización tiene nuevas funciones de IA que no puedo usar

Prueba a instalar versiones anteriores a ver si puedes abrirlo

Celia37164566pc2b_1-1714759291523.png

aquí en "Otras versiones" y esperar alguna actualización a ver si podemos usarla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines