• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2023 Jun 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon. Unfortunately, I can't buy a license. My country is at war in Ukraine. All international cards have been blocked. I don't have a non-Russian card to buy your app. But I love your app. I had to download a hacked version to use the program. I want to be honest. I would like to request a licensed version from you in order to refuse the hacked one. Most likely I will not be able to pay you for the program because of what I have already described. But I can promote your application to students because I teach web development classes. I have a group for my students, I could also advertise you there. But they are almost all from Russia and most likely will not be able to buy applications. If you can give me a version so I can work in it that would be great. If not, please let me know so I know your position.

All I need is photoshop to work. If you can still have an illustrator, it would be great for book layout.

Thank you. Have a good day

TOPICS
Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines