• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

short cut keys don't work

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have reported this bug before. why don't you fix it? Whe using the keyboard short cut keys photoshop automatically sends the user back the the previous tool used. As an example, when using the Healing Brush, and then tapping on the "S" to select the Clone Brush, PS automatically reverts back to the Healthing Brush. This happens both ways, or while selecting another tool. doesn't matter, slows down my work flow. why bother in having shortcut keys if they don't work all of the time. This wasn't an issue for PS 6-22, but is now. Also, this doesn't happen some times.

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What operating system version are you using?

Does this happen with both full release and beta versions?

When did it start happening and does that tie in with an event like OS update etc.?

Is it happening with all shortcuts?

I found your other thread from June this year.  An Adobe member of the Photoshop Development Team responed to your post and asked you some questions.  You chose not to reply and answer those questions.  It's difficult to help you if you are not going provide the requested information to track down your issue.  Remember, there are 30 million Photoshop users in this world, and that's just the legal users.  I have not seen any other people with your issue, so it is particular to your setup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines