• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

subscription query

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2023 Sep 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry if im stupid but im trying to understand adobe charging. I've just upgraded to  Photoshop 25.0. I'm on the £10/month photography plan. Do you have to pay an additional £5/month for Firefly which seems to go with the new photoshop update. Can't picture using generative fill much if at all so don't want to pay more.

TOPICS
Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 28, 2023 Sep 28, 2023

Hi @robthepot according to this article the price is not increasing for the Photography plan:

https://blog.adobe.com/en/publish/2023/09/13/ai-creative-cloud-release-pricing-update

What prices are not changing

• No changes to Creative Cloud plans for students, teachers, and educational institutions.
  • No changes to Adobe Acrobat plans, Adobe Stock plans, Adobe Substance plans, Creative Cloud Photography Plans and Adobe Express plans.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2023 Sep 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @robthepot according to this article the price is not increasing for the Photography plan:

https://blog.adobe.com/en/publish/2023/09/13/ai-creative-cloud-release-pricing-update

What prices are not changing

• No changes to Creative Cloud plans for students, teachers, and educational institutions.
  • No changes to Adobe Acrobat plans, Adobe Stock plans, Adobe Substance plans, Creative Cloud Photography Plans and Adobe Express plans.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2023 Sep 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that I hadn't come across that article. However, I'm glad you clarified your interpretation of it in relation to my query. Adobe have so many different names for plans and variations of them that it never seems clear to me what's what.  It maybe looks like the Americas are getting the price rises 1st and Europe will follow...? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2023 Oct 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They have not released information on this for EU and normally don't announce plans ahead of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines