• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using AI for a conceptual idea for a painting or drawing for sell

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2024 Sep 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I swear when reading and watching advertising for photoshop AI beta, it said it could be used to create conceptual ideas as an art base and the art created from the idea was able to be used commercially. But no where have I found documents that have repeated that. It even talked about being able to be used for bookcovers. I remember thinking why only book covers but not for sell commercially. 

I really want to take the ai ideas I created and paint or draw them, either with real paints, pencils or software painting.

I don't want to do things illegal.  I swear it said it could be used for conceptual idea.

Thank you. 

TOPICS
Desktop-Windows , Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2024 Sep 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Nebreah anything created with Beta software cannot be used commercially. If you recereate the art not using the beta software you are fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2024 Sep 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Nebreah here is the info you are wondering about:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/photoshop-beta-desktop-app.html

Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 3.35.16 PM.png

Thanks,

Cory - Photoshop Product Manager

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines