• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 suden erratic behaviour (text problem)

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2024 Sep 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am on Windows 10, and today I suddenly have a problem with a Photoshop document (CS6), which shows erratic behavior when I select a text : it changes it completely; or when I want to transform text layers, they are systematically changed (fonts, sizes, position, text...) and seem to be replaced by other text layers that already existed in that document (but resized and reoriented in a haphazard and random way), even when I removed these texts layers they still manufest this way, changing the existing text layers when I want to modify them. Even after resetting all the tools, the problem persists. Same if I close the document and open again, the problem remains. It's terrible, I can't do anything anymore... please help me. Thank you !

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2024 Sep 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would reset the Photoshop CS6 preferences by holding down Ctrl + Alt + Shift just after starting Photoshop CS6

and keep holding down the keys until you get a dialog asking if you want to Delete the Adobe Photoshop Settings file?

Press Yes

Screenshot-(1244).png

You have to be quick about pressing the Ctrl + Alt + Shift keys just after starting Photoshop CS6 or you won't get the reset preferences dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate