Copy link to clipboard
Version 22.5.6 release, however, this can also be reproduced in other versions such as 23.2.2, Mac OS 11.6.4.
Steps to reproduce:
* Applicable content on a layer (pixel data, text etc)
* No selection
1) Record a new action
2) Select move tool (it would be nice if an action recorded this step, but that is a separate feature request)
3) Click the toolbar icon ... align & distribute
4) Set the align to value: canvas (this step is not shown in the action step as recorded)
5) Align as required, X and or Y axis
6) Stop recording
7) Using the move tool, adjust the position or undo/step back in history to before the alignment/s
8) Set the align & distribute value: selection
9) Play the action
Result: An error "The command align is not currently available" is reported.
This indicates that there is a problem with the recorded step 4. I know that this step is recorded into the action, even if it is not shown in the interface.
2) This boolean value is also recorded by the scripting listener plugin and works from a script.
The original topic can be found here for reference:
Thanks Stephen, I've asked engineering to take a look.