• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Canvas snapping out of view when using move tool

LEGEND ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Photoshop with a Huion display tablet. When using the move tool (holding space bar) my canvas will start snapping out of view off to the right of the program. This doesn't happen every time upon startup of the program but after a while of working on something it will start doing this. After it starts there is seemingly no way to stop it from happening but you can still use the scroll bars without issue.

I have also encountered a couple other small issues that are a bit less irritating. The "snap" menu will change sometimes so that 'Snap > None' gets selected and I have to go manually change it again. Also, Photoshop keeps saving CIDFont, CMap and Font Folder folders to my desktop occasionally when saving my work.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just had the same thing start happening to me, did you ever find out how to stop it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem happening on multiple Huion devices that i own beign both tablet and display i doubt its related to the device itself.
The issue being dragging or zooming the view snaps aggresively.
If panning the display snaps to the left for me, if I zoom it either zoom in or out extremely.
I have yet to determine the cause but i would assume it to be caused by tabbing out or extended use of the program.

My solution at the moment that works for me is closing and reopening the program...

Votes

Translate

Translate