• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Continually crashes on macOS 110.14.6 ADOBE color picker issue

Enthusiast ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 21.0: Continually crashes on macOS 110.14.6 if ADOBE color picker is selected, if Appel color picker, no problem.

This problem is only in Style editor wehen we change any color ????

Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.
Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019
We've released Photoshop 21.0.1 update today. https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html

It should fix the issue with accessing the color picker and secondary dialogs from other dialogs.

Votes

Translate

Translate
16 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it crash out completely, or freeze and become unusable?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS freez and I must stop the PROCESS PS. Idem if I like to utilisr agradiant. And in priorities, if I like not to use GPU, PS freeze also. Unusable for me under Majve. I sent raports to Adobe follow in Freze. I saw that he has had already had worries there in the previous version but in the opposite Adobe ok, Apple down.

Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/crash-when-colors-choose-or-changed?utm_sourc...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. This looks like an issue we've tracked down when you open a dialog from another dialog. We have a fix that will go out in the very near future. You can install and use 2019 until the update is posted: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

photoshop 2020 freezes every time i pick up new color. Macbook mid 2014. no extension, no plugins, even after deinstalling and new download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reset PS with shift+Opt+Cmd and clic on the photoshop icon. Sio it's ok yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 2020 crashes every time when changing Color Overlay in Layer Style.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To reproduce the crash, create an object (any type - vector, raster, text, smart object, etc), apply any layer style, then with or without committing, try changing the colour property of the style - this crashes (i.e. the eternal SBBOD) the Photoshop without fail.

Can someone verify this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've released Photoshop 21.0.1 update today. https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html

It should fix the issue with accessing the color picker and secondary dialogs from other dialogs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The update fixed the layer style problems I had encountered on iMac OS High Sierra. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once I installed the newest update of Photoshop on my Mac running Catalina it the program crashes every time I attempt to use a layer style. I noticed a number of others with the same problem - this needs to be fixed ASAP. Meanwhile I will try to delete my preferences and see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for confirming!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This update fixed my problem too! Listen to its users, speak very well of a company!!! Thank you so much ADOBE! LONG LIVE TO ALL YOU!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shortly after I posted Adobe uploaded the Photoshop update that fixed the problem. Thank you, Adobe. You take good care of your users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

every time I want to open a pdf file, the program crashes and until I restart the Mac, it would never open again :o((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate