• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Photoshop CS6: Mini Bridge quit working

LEGEND ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  Ihave Photoshop CS6  ( the standaloneversion, not CC}  runningon my Windows 10 64bit computer. I have all the updates up to date.  OnNov.1 when I went to use Photoshop, Mini Bridge quit working, it opens theMinni Bridge window but there is nothing in it. I have tried some  thingsto get it working again but on luck. One strange thing is if I change thecomputers system date to 2016 it will work! Then change it back to 2017 and itquits working.

Bug Won't fix
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you open Adobe Bridge CS6?  Of what I do remember about troubleshooting Mini Bridge, Adobe Bridge needs to be running in the background. 

Mini Bridge was great.  I found it disappointing to lose that feature to "legacy technologies".

Someone may have a suggestion on how to get Mini Bridge to work as expected with your computer set to the current date, but being that it's officially a legacy feature I'm not sure that you'll get an answer from staff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this exact same problem and have yet to find a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well adobe has addressed the Bridge side of the problem with the Export panel.
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2404620
https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/export-panel-stopped-working.html

Wonder if adobe will ever address the photoshop cs6 side of things, Mini Bridge and the Kuler panel?

Adobe could have the courtesy to say were aware of the problem and we plan to fix it or we don't.
Kudos to the Adobe Bridge Team for doing that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have tried this fix and it works for me 

Detailed description on how to do it step by step - igment.com/2017/11/01/photoshop-mini-bridge-cs6-issue/

but it says It is only temporary as it enables debugging option for extensions – which is not recommended for a regular user, but let us hope that Adobe will patch the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate