• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Photoshop liquify zoom slow werid

Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop zoom is weird with delay in Liquify filter.

If i try to zoom in to more than 50%, it will take as long as 3 seconds to load the image. And then all of a sudden,  zoom in.

something wrong... This is very inconvenient. I reset the settings of Photoshop and reinstalled it. It's the same problem.

My laptop, imac is same issue. No OS problem... Photoshop version is 23.3
Fix and Help me plz =(

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Hi Everyone, 

We apologize for the Liquify issue. We have a potential fix in the Photoshop Beta build, which can be downloaded and installed independently from Photoshop, into its own ’Beta’ folder. Please try out your hardest Liquify workflows and let us know if it’s solid for you.  

With the vast configuration of computer systems running Photoshop, it’s impossible for us to replicate the wide range of behaviors on our systems here, so this fix is requiring lower-level patches that we need yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

I agree with the comments above.

Why do we have to choose while updating the version?

I've been waiting for at least two to three minutes for each task with this zoom expansion over the past few months. So when I put the time together, the time I waited for was over half ~ an hour.

But I've been happy for a few days. The delay was completely gone, and it was really fast.....

But that was the only thing that hit me, and 23.4 was a version that I couldn't use normally.

And I installed it as soon as th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Photoshop 23.4 Photoshop 23.4.1.  This update includes the fix for this issue. To see the list of all fixed issues, click here

To update Photoshop to 23.4.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. More detailed instructions for updating

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected, and share your feedback.

Thanks,

Mohit

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 146 Replies 146
146 Comments
New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video is exactly the same as I complained to my team members.

One day liquify is chaged something.

Honestly, isn't "liquid" one of the most frequently used functions for people who edit portrait photography? This needs to be fix really quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two versions. 2017 and 2022
And the two zoom speeds are so different.

Rather than 2017 being fast, 2022's zoom in liquify seems to be broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's why I don't use the latest version. 
The important thing is that I pay every month, but I don't know how long I have to use the old version because of this bug. I want to use the latest version without any problems.

Zoom-in-out is the most sensitive part that users can feel in all work processes, so why do they fix it quickly? Please fix it Adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't counted exactly, but I think I run the liquify more than 20 times when I work on at least one image. And every time I run it once, I think I zoom in and out at least 4-5 times. But it's very hard after there's a delay in my workflow. I'm tired of waiting while spacing out.

When will this be fixed? Not only this thread, but there are many threads reporting bugs about the liquify. Please fix it quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May is almost over and June is coming. Can the liquify be fixed this year? Or should I wait for next year's version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's hard to wait for a delay every day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

zoom in - (1~2sec) - zoom in - (1~2sec) - zoom out - (1-2sec) - zoom out - (1-2sec)

I simply zoomed in and out a few times, and I already had to wait at least four to eight seconds. My computer is good, but why is it like this?

Please fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope it will be fixed in the next update....Watch Adobe Creative Cloud every day and wait for updates to come up..

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm surprised it hasn't been fixed yet. Is it included in the bug fix list?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought my computer had a problem after this bug. So I invested $7,000 in the computer, but the problem was not solved.

I'm self-justifying that I should have invested more in computers one day for my work efficiency, but I don't feel very good. I hope this problem will be solved soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isn't this the place where Adobe staff responds after reporting a bug? It's amazing that this bug hasn't been fixed yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was only one way I could fix it. Using the old Photoshop version...(For me, the 2019 and 2020 versions worked.)

There are a lot of people who feel uncomfortable about this.

can't work on image without zooming in... isn't it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Raise your hand if you're using liquify while edit portrait. 🙋🏻

Raise your hand if you zoom in on the liquify even once. 🙋🏻

Even if you zoom in once, raise your hand if there's a delay and you just keep waiting. 🙋🏻...😭

23.4 The update will definitely fix it, right? I trust you, Adobe.......😭😭😭

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to do like 3300 ecom images... And I guess I´ll be liquifying on half.... Just imagine how much time I would save, not wating for that damn zooming in!!! 😳

GET MOVING ADOBE... WE ARE LOTS OF USERS PAYING FOR THIS PRODUCT (and yes I was shouting this out!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so tired because of the delay in zooming in.

Waiting for a delay every time you zoom in is like diving in the water and holding your breath. My workflow is not smooth and is getting slower every time. Please update it quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

मेरा "Liquify" बहुत धीरे चल रहा है। यह देरी मेरी कार्यकुशलता को कम करती है। हर मिनट और सेकंड महत्वपूर्ण है, और इस देरी के कारण बहुत सी बातें मुश्किल हैं।

मेरे पास कोई भी अतिरिक्त पैसा नहीं है, लेकिन मैंने इस देरी में सुधार करने के लिए एक नया कंप्यूटर खरीदा है। लेकिन यह अभी भी धीमा है। अब मुझे क्या करना चाहिए? मैं फोटोग्राफ को जल्दी चलाऊँ।

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are three ways to solve this.

a. Install the previous version. (At least every version of 2022 has a broken liquify.)

b. Reduce the size of the image. 1000-1500px image has no delay. (But it's actually smaller than the old cell phone camera resolution, and it can't really be a solution.)

c. just wait.... and spend every second.

Judging from the difference in the size of the image, it seems that the rendering criteria of the liquify filter are changed or there is a problem.

Considering that the image size of the Nikon d850 also worked smoothly in the previous version without any delay, there must be something wrong with loading the image size. Even if you open the same image, it depends on the photoshop version.

I hope it gets fixed soon. I'm waiting, but it's hard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been waiting months for this to be fixed 😞

I've been working on it without expanding it as much as possible, but it's so uncomfortable. I think my eyes will fall out if I don't zoom in.🤯

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's really interesting is that Adobe staff seems to be turning away from this thread.

Are they used to this kind of delay?

Should I not zoom in and out?..

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@pajasoc 's post reminded me.(related to image size?)

When we usually run a liquify, we just press control + shift + x, right?

I selected the somthing like leg or hand as the Lassotool, and there seems to be no delay. Actually almost natural and fast... to me.(maybe not)

Of course I can't say this is the solution. Because it worked even if I didn't have to select this much trouble.

Wouldn't it help Adobe fix the problem if we tell them these things?

I'm sorry if I wrote something useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried zooming in with my mouse, assigning it to Wacom stylus Express keys, controlling the key delay myself using AutoHotkeys, and trying all the solutions about PS delay, but it was still slow and broken.

It's been too long waiting for patches..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's fascinating that it doesn't fixed yet...

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just waiting for this month's release. hope it's fixed......... plz

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm surprised Adobe still hasn't fixed this.... Don't they zoom in? They must be uncomfortable, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tested with some pictures yesterday.

I worked on 6 photos for 10 minutes each.

And I ran a liquify every time and pressed the stopwatch whenever I felt the delay.

And the results were shocking.

The total average delay was 2 minutes, and the more liquify run, the more delays get.

What this shocking result means is that I worked for an hour, and about 12 minutes was spent just waiting for the delay to end.

This is a bit serious

Votes

Translate

Translate