Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Psd file do not remember where was the last location used

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, first of all i am a french webdesigner so be kind with my english ^^
i am on a PC windows 10 the version is 1909 and all the update are done. 
My version of photoshop is the lastest 21.2.1. 

Here is my prblm : 

.psd files do not remember where was the last export
For example : i am working with 2 .psd : the "A" and the "B". I use to export the "A" works in the "A" folder and the "B" works in the "B" folder. But after the "A" exportation every others exports goes to the "A" folder. So i am constantly searching the right folder for each export. it s soooooo anoying and i am losing so much time. Do you have an issue ?

PS : i was like, f*** it i will run the odlest version i could so here i am with this cutie 20.0.9 aaaaaaaand the prblm is solved ! So from this point i will design 2019 stuff it will be so fun. But this is not an issue right ? ^^

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
28 Comments
Explorer ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gregoire miroux: That was a response to Madison Allen, and did not intend to imply that it was a Fix for nor an addon for , Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last message from the cm :
"Hi there, sorry about the trouble caused. I see that one of engineers are already working on this issue and they are diagnosing it. Please allow some time to gather more information as they are working towards a fix. Thanks, ^AK"

I hope it will be fix soon RackMultipart20200905550457u4s-613e00be-cfaf-417e-96a5-d2fab0774c66-149837659.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again guys ! 

first of all i hope everything is fine for you during this pandemic troubles. 

I updated again the last version of photoshop. 

and you won t believe me, THE PROBLEM STILL THERE ! ^^ 

He is like a part of my family know, i gave him a name and i am starting feeling empathy for him. I think i will be sad when he will gone. But it s the life little buddy. Now you have to fly by your own. Come on, go away. Live  your dream !

Votes

Translate

Translate