Copy link to clipboard
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. select rectangular marquee tool
2. make a selection in an empty area of the canvas
3. under properties > transform, make any adjustment to W, H, X, or Y
4. an error dialogue box appears
5. clicking "OK" on the dialogue box dismisses it, but it immediately reappears no matter how many times you dismiss it - only option is to force-quit Photoshop
Fixed in Photoshop 23.0 or later.
I can repro. Will have engineering take a look.
Save time with Adobe Express quick actions