• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Unable to "Export As"with selection active

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use "Export As" while a selection is active it is unable to process the Export. If you deselect and try again everything works fine. This bug happens every time for me.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019
The original issue posted on this thread should be fixed in the current version, Photoshop 2020 v21.x or later. Let us know if you're still having trouble.

Votes

Translate

Translate
9 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Howdy Gary,

Which OS are you seeing this on?  Latest version of Photoshop?  I ask, because I just checked both Win and Mac, but couldn't reproduce this.  Could this be an issue with HDD space or rights?

Thanks,
David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whoops... I'm behind an update. Sorry. I'm getting it on Win 10 Photoshop 20.0.3 and have been having the problem for a while. Plenty of space and no problems exporting when no selection. Am updating now and will report back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have upgraded (20.0.4) and the issue is still there - but I didn't describe fully. It's when resizing in Export As. Have tried different resolutions (high/low) and problem is the same. The file needs more than Background layer to show problem.
Just a little edge case bug as I say - not a biggie but would be nice to have fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RackMultipart20190403849291bvx-d0ced61c-38a7-45db-beb3-3bab6ee4056e-295511588.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Howdy Gary,

Thanks!  That was the missing element.  Yeah, when I scale to 200%, I'm now seeing the same thing on both Win and Mac.  I've gone ahead and logged this. 

Thanks for letting us know!
David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome - happy to help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, mine is having this issue. Gives me the error when I'm doing "export as" for JPG and I want to be 50% scale. It works when I'm at 100% scale. I have photoshop CC 2019 21.0.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The original issue posted on this thread should be fixed in the current version, Photoshop 2020 v21.x or later. Let us know if you're still having trouble.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Different issue

Please reference the new conversation here: Photoshop 2020: Program error using Export As scaling to 50%

Votes

Translate

Translate