Problem is not solved with update 19.1

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018
Hi Everyone,

To check your Photoshop version and make sure you are up to date, please go to Help > System Info. In the top line you should see "20.0.1," which is the current version of Photoshop.

Thanks,
Hannah

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018
Hi Everyone,

The primary cause of this issue has been addressed in the newest release of Photoshop, which is now available for download. Please open your Creative Cloud app, upgrade to Photoshop 20.0 and try your video render again. We would appreciate your feedback.

Thank you!
Hannah

Votes

Translate

Translate
69 Comments
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated Photoshop CC through creative cloud. It's only version 19.1.6 and the video render problem persists. I've never made it past about 60%. Very frustrating, I'm doing stop motion and actually really need that function to work now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be the permission issue or memory issue. You can read this blog to clear your doubt, How to Unblock Adobe Flash Player, they have given solutions for every issue related to Adobe. So, I am sure you'll get what you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very weird site, with multiple popups asking me to have a callback or a chat. Not so nice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue should be fixed in Photoshop CC 2019 and later. Let us know if you're still having trouble.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Latest version of Photoshop. Tried workaround.
Still not fixed. Come on now this is getting a bit embarrassing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like Shane says, it's still the same. Only last week I tried exporting a video on a friend's CC (newest version) and it's exactly the same. Export stops about half way through and stays there until you cancel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shane & Johan,

Please confirm that you have Photoshop 20.0.x and not 19.x. I ask because there was trouble for some users getting 20.0 to download (such as for Johan a month ago).

If you indeed have 20.0, we'd like to arrange a screen share session to see what is happening.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

To check your Photoshop version and make sure you are up to date, please go to Help > System Info. In the top line you should see "20.0.1," which is the current version of Photoshop.

Thanks,
Hannah

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hannah. I stand corrected. My Photoshop updated to the latest version today and now I can export video. Brilliant!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted the two files and restarted photoshop.  It worked for me!  Finally!  Thanks for the tip!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Hannah,
Already spoke to Adobe about this problem that seems everyone is having...any new fixes for this 2020?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you having the current version installed from Adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

K I'm having the problem with Version 21.0.3 Say Initionalizing Video export. Get full blue bar but nothing ever happens after that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://downloadnox.onl/ , https://vidmate.vet/ , https://vlc.onl/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did all that did not work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is Photoshop 21.1.1 still won't render video? Ridiculous. How many years has this been going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am completely updated on my photoshop, I have tried literally everything that I have found that have offered solutions and I still am unable to render a video or even get through the initializing process in photoshop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The post from Hannah is directions for a Mac. I have windows 11. I thought maybe if I tried to install the 25.5 it might work since it stopped working when it updated to 26.5 or whatever the latest was. Wishful thinking because it didn't work.. So someone said I can still create a video in PS. But how do I save it so I can render it elsewhere? I spent 45 min splicing three videos together and lost all my work because when it rendered it, at the end it said ' can't render video there is a problem with media encoder. Or it will hang after 10 sec. and I have to use task manager to close PS losing all my work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This might work if it was for windows and not a Mac. I fibally tryed to install the version before the 26.5since it worked before the last update. I got it to work one time and it has gone back to stalling after 10 seconds again. I have to close PS using Task Manager and lose all my work.

Votes

Translate

Translate